• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
  1. 15377 [Bill Reilly/Spectacular Spider/Scarlet Spider] - Spider Aligned
  2. Morbid Minish [Gwen Stacy Clone] - ??? Aligned (i think she claimed town)
  3. ExLight [???] - ??? Aligned
  4. Rubik - [Ed] - ??? Aligned (self-described mason, implied town)
  5. Asfinyti [???] - ??? Aligned
  6. funnier6 [Traveler] - ??? Aligned
  7. Storm [???] - ??? Aligned
  8. Silverfish [Peter Parker] - Town Aligned
  9. Aaarrrgh [???] - ??? aligned
  10. Mellow Ezlo [???] - ??? aligned
  11. Freddeh [Norman Bates] - Goblin Aligned
  12. Poyzin [Spider Carnage] - Mafia/Carnage Aligned
  13. Captan Lunch [Spidercide] - Mafia Aligned
  14. Ragnarokio [Doc Ock] - Town Aligned
  15. Spiritual Mask Salesman [Jackal] - ??? Aligned (threat to town, can change to town)
  16. Hapi [Spiderman] - Self or Mafia aligned
  17. Tevish Szat [Daredevil] - Town aligned
  18. Paranoid King [Cult of Scrier] - Goblin Aligned
  19. Skystone[Spiderman] - Self or Mafia Aligned
  20. Duskyblue[Peter Parker] - Self or Mafia Aligned, probably
  21. Killjoy[Spiderman] - Self or Mafia Aligned
    23. Sunfan[Venom] - Self or Mafia Aligned
    24. Doc[Dr. Seward Trainer - Town Aligned

there actually aren't that many players we don't know the alignment of. Unless poy is faking a mental breakdown we know there are two more carnage aligned players, including carnage, that there is probably a second jackal somewhere, and that rubik probably has at least one mason friend. JJJ should also be a player.

players with unknown roles/alignments right now include Exlight, Asfinyti, Funnier, Storm, Argh, Tristan, and SMS. Of these, SMS and Funnier have basically outed themselves entirely, i just don't know what the name of their alignment is, which really just leaves Exlight, Asfinyti, Storm, Argh, and Tristan. The two remaining carnages should be within this playerlist. Incidentally, this also only leaves room for the existence of up to 8 town players in this game.​

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote

Vote: Rag

I am trying to help you idiots but it is a teeny bit hard when I’m dead

I believe this for the most part. You and minish seem genuinely frustrated that town hasn't been more cooperative with you and i take this to mean that you genuinely think it should be in town's interest to cooperate with you. What exactly do you have to offer us now that the trial has fallen through though. Also, whats your alignment and do you count as a threat to town?

Also funnier feels like a fall guy right now.

He's a high priority lynch in my eyes because of his purported illusion powers. Being hard to lynch is also generally a bad sign, in my experience with zinger games. He seems to like making "overpowered" villains that require the unison of multiple players to take down. I'm not convinced he's the best lynch today, but that's only because half the players in the game are outed scum.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
@Rag: I've been formally confirmed non-mafia now.

Also, Asfinyti asked about getting the cure on D2, after Tevish's gambit. So they are most likely a Spiderman clone, and thus mafia/self.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
After talking with Zinger, I will be remaining in the game. I’m just going to proceed with the game as the village idiot, which I suppose I already was even before I joined.

Ragnarokio

@Rag: I've been formally confirmed non-mafia now.

Also, Asfinyti asked about getting the cure on D2, after Tevish's gambit. So they are most likely a Spiderman clone, and thus mafia/self.
yes that's right i recall now

Ragnarokio

After talking with Zinger, I will be remaining in the game. I’m just going to proceed with the game as the village idiot, which I suppose I already was even before I joined.
fwiw i'm glad to hear this. i hope you enjoy playing as the village idiot.

players with unknown roles/alignments right now include Exlight, Asfinyti, Funnier, Storm, Argh, Tristan, and SMS. Of these, SMS and Funnier have basically outed themselves entirely, i just don't know what the name of their alignment is, which really just leaves Exlight, Asfinyti, Storm, Argh, and Tristan.

What role is Aaarrrgh

He's a high priority lynch in my eyes because of his purported illusion powers. Being hard to lynch is also generally a bad sign, in my experience with zinger games. He seems to like making "overpowered" villains that require the unison of multiple players to take down. I'm not convinced he's the best lynch today, but that's only because half the players in the game are outed scum.

Hm, I did forget he was aligned with Minish/SMS and that whole thing feels very suspicious to me.

I honestly can't wait for the first votecount, I think that's going to be the most useful thing to come out of this 24 hours. And the next bugle.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
  1. players with unknown roles/alignments right now include Exlight, Asfinyti, Funnier, Storm, Argh, Tristan, and SMS. Of these, SMS and Funnier have basically outed themselves entirely, i just don't know what the name of their alignment is, which really just leaves Exlight, Asfinyti, Storm, Argh, and Tristan. The two remaining carnages should be within this playerlist. Incidentally, this also only leaves room for the existence of up to 8 town players in this game.​
not sure why you put some of the self claimeds there but not me
I already claimed to be town, tevish already verified I'm not a threat, and I can become hostile if I get lynched although it might be reversible

Now, the question is, how useful is fred going to be, and how long is it beneficial to keep him around? Like, can we use him to get rid of the outed evils, or is there a chance he'll become too powerful to stop while we wait? Is it worth taking that chance, or do we coordinate an effort to get him sooner rather than later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom