• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I don't know what you mean by that.

I was roleblocked and there weren't two kills, but why do you think there would be two in the first place?

kaine (whoever that is) was apparently responsible for killing poy

the second kill would be from the mafia.

Minish hasn't outright claimed it, presumably because of a posting restriction, but people (including me) have gotten the impression that minish is aware of the identity of the identity of all of the mafia members, and going into night marked you and poy as mafia. this morning when i asked if she knew who the mafia members were, she didn't respond, and instead just voted you. The implications are clear, I think.

my reads this game have been what happens to food after my avatar eats it
I thought poy and CL were both town so I'm just really bad at the game here

my reads this game have been what happens to food after my avatar eats it
I thought poy and CL were both town so I'm just really bad at the game here
Far as I can tell, most of the game yesterday was in QT. So, yeah we probably looked town compared those people.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
kaine (whoever that is) was apparently responsible for killing poy

the second kill would be from the mafia.

Minish hasn't outright claimed it, presumably because of a posting restriction, but people (including me) have gotten the impression that minish is aware of the identity of the identity of all of the mafia members, and going into night marked you and poy as mafia. this morning when i asked if she knew who the mafia members were, she didn't respond, and instead just voted you. The implications are clear, I think.
Interestingly, and perhaps worth noting, Minish did not mark CL in her mass ping. CL being, of course, the only name that SMS actually chose to give us. Indeed, one might wonder that they managed to out the entire mafia team with such subtle synchronicity. (Note that she pinged prior to SMS's being outed and his divulging of the final name.)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Interestingly, and perhaps worth noting, Minish did not mark CL in her mass ping. CL being, of course, the only name that SMS actually chose to give us. Indeed, one might wonder that they managed to out the entire mafia team with such subtle synchronicity. (Note that she pinged prior to SMS's being outed and his divulging of the final name.)
he was already outted, there was no reason to mark and make it less discreet

Skystone

I, Chocobo
how you know numbers was forced into exiled and didn’t leave willingly though?
Because he would never willingly decline to serenade us with crackpot theories.

Also, more seriously, on the basis that most roles only get one activated ability per cycle, we should probably obligate SMS to produce the cure again. This way we can at least partially neutralize him without expending too many roleblocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom