• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I see how that got all tangled up

Kirino thought it was pressure on Echo and I just assumed we were talking about sms since he was the one to pressure Echo hence why I was asking Minish why that made sense as a pressure vote in the first place

It's like a game of telephone with how confused everyone got with that. Lol.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm actually going to

Vote: @Zachie

If anyone would like me to clarify this a bit more, I will later, but not now. I want him to start talking, but there is a reason I'm voting him over Soneji, and I don't want to say it until he comes in and finally says something.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Is the chicken Poy?
Sí señor

for those thinking echo is some kind of evil mastermind
she couldn't even lie about her alignment lmao
why would she lie about being not being hostile

I do think she's hostile to some degree and isn't aware of it tho
maybe a lyncher or a conditioned SK
simplest case scenario she's just a survivor
Because it's better to lynch a 3p than a town mislynch during D1
Her lynch would be the optimal lynch to produce information about the setup/balance + allow observe some interactions between players since she's the main topic of the day

are people really calling it bad tho
or are they just saying it just to pretend they have an opinion or something
I feel like these are contradictory. You're saying she's most likely not lying, yet you're voting her like it's a good vote. It's a cop-out at best, and really just delays actual scum hunting.

what about mafia vigilantes
What does that have to do with anything?

Null/slight scum lean. Don't like his Echo vote, don't like that he said he's always going to lynch her til it's convenient not to, don't like that he apparently hasn't been reading the thread, that he thinks no one is allowed to read him, and his contradictory statement of "those town reading me are sus, except all the people I conveniently excluded that are town reading me".
Yes, but yours is different. You say that when you've just barely been prodding. It's frustrating when people have multiple posts but say no one can read them because nothing they ever do is AI. Poy said early that he would act the same as either alignment and is trying to ride that as people can't read him as town yet.
After looking through the thread again, I agree with this sentiment. I have very little to go off of for reading him, but he generally seems chaotic, which isn't what town needs.

I was already suspicious of Johnny for suspecting Ex, and his vote on Echo reinforced that. Also, it was partially a pressure vote.
Bruh...

Aside from this stuff...
@Soneji

Day ends in just over 36 hours. Some participation would be nice.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If we expose someone from mafia with a cop check and they threaten her, do you really think she'll still stay on our side?
I've dealt with two newbies with survive-esque roles that didn't hesitate to backstab town once their wincon was put in the line.

And I agree that it by itself doesn't give a lot of info, maybe if we make a counterwagon to see how some people react with lynching her.
Nobody here has said Echo shouldn't be lynched. Not a single person. Eventually, if she could potentially be hostile, she likely will have to be. She's not a focus right now though, that's all people have been saying. If she is dangerous, she will be moreso later than she is right now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Me

Funnier

You can fill in the rest!

But for real, I'll do one a bit later, but it might have to wait until after work (and I work late) since I'm busy atm and I've got a bunch of errands to run later.

funnier6

Courage~
Player list:
1. Echolight
2. funnier6
3. @Johnny Soosh
4. @Rubi - Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child
5. @Ex
6. @Morbi Minish
7. Doc
8. @Poyzi
9. @Spiritual Mask Sales
10. @Zachi
11. Soneji
12. @Mello Ezlo
13. Kirino

Looking at it like this (crossed out names are who I dont want to lynch today or probably ever)

Thats already a ton of people and there's still two that hasn't even posted

Idk what the heck Mez is talking about

Unless its meta related than maybe

But it intrigues me

I think I feel the worst about Kirino and Ex atm

I feel like this is a pretty easy solve without even taking the myriad of town abilities into factor

Mmm I dont know if I want to commit yet but it's probably going to end up that way

Johnny is the biggest ? to me right now, I can't pin down how I feel about him, not that thats anything new

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Nobody here has said Echo shouldn't be lynched. Not a single person. Eventually, if she could potentially be hostile, she likely will have to be. She's not a focus right now though, that's all people have been saying. If she is dangerous, she will be moreso later than she is right now.

Hi, yes. I also said we shouldn't lynch Echo.

Haha no, but thanks for misrepresenting me <3

That's exactly what ya did my dude. Tristan, funnier, and Johnny all got a pass for town reading you because ~reasons~ but Doc got put in your scum reads with me (who isn't town reading you). It's fine if you personally think Doc's read of you feels off. But to say, those that are town reading you are suspicious, but then going on to town read most of them except one feels off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom