• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Not sure why you have issue with it now.
The issue there was I thought you should’ve been curious as to why the others felt that way, you say it as though it was obvious when I don’t think it was
to questioning me questioning someone for why they see the way they do?
I wasn’t questioning your question I just actually wanted to know your opinion
say null/whatever all the time. Deal with it. :cool:
Minish pls
You're twisting my opinions her funnier. I've already explained what I meant before.
You literally said “conveniently excluding the people town reading him”

I don’t see how that’s twisting anything lol
I dunno, I don't see Poy being like you where it hurts his pride to be town read when thinks he hasn't done anything
I wasn’t even comparing him to me o-o

That’s just what I think he’s like as a person
I see Poy saying whatever he thinks will cause chaos.
Remains to be seen but

If he’s town I expect less chaos?

Kirino

Tatakae
Why doesn't it make sense even as a pressure vote?
Because she was already pressured into revealing her alignment and into denying that she was SK. There's nothing more to pressure her over.
Why spend half that post talking about suspicions on SMS only to vote Johnny?
I was already suspicious of Johnny for suspecting Ex, and his vote on Echo reinforced that. Also, it was partially a pressure vote.

Are you still suspicious of Ex? Who do you want to lynch today?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
if we have a leading counterwagon some people that said to be against Echo's lynch might vote her to save the other person's ass, which will give us some interesting leads

Eh, people can possibly just have a stronger town read of the counterwagon to easily explain lynching 3rd party over someone they believe to be town. I just think wagoning a believable claimed 3rd party is productive.

The issue there was I thought you should’ve been curious as to why the others felt that way, you say it as though it was obvious when I don’t think it was

Felt obvious to me which is why I didn't say anything.

I wasn’t questioning your question I just actually wanted to know your opinion

Oh, well I'll get to that when Kirino answers me.

You literally said “conveniently excluding the people town reading him”

I don’t see how that’s twisting anything lol

Conveniently excluding was implying that those people were the ones town reading him that he wanted to town read anyways. And Doc was the one not conveniently excluded. Feel this is just an argument about my word choice, but I had expanded upon my opinion previously and that's what I was referencing there.

I wasn’t even comparing him to me o-o

That’s just what I think he’s like as a person

Do you think Ex would react the same? Because I see Poy and Ex as very similar.

I feel like you’re not taking me seriously :c

I am! I use lol as a way to not make things sound too personal as well. :kawaii:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Because she was already pressured into revealing her alignment and into denying that she was SK. There's nothing more to pressure her over.

Uhh, you may wanna recheck who he voted for. That was an Ex vote and not an Echo one. Which is why I was confused why you thought he couldn't pressure Ex.

I was already suspicious of Johnny for suspecting Ex, and his vote on Echo reinforced that. Also, it was partially a pressure vote.

Are you still suspicious of Ex? Who do you want to lynch today?

I'm not really suspicious of Ex, but I'm not town reading him either. The initial reaction to Ex was probably more frustration at people not actually reading things. Because it seemed like you would have to purposefully try to miss that confession.

I'm still iffy on SMS and Poy. Would be fine lynching either one of them. I have some other people I'm trying to place better, and will get back on that.

Wish Zachie would show up so I can scum read him. :wynaut:

Also @Soneji.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh, well I'll get to that when Kirino answers me.
He answered (:
Conveniently excluding was implying that those people were the ones town reading him that he wanted to town read anyways. And Doc was the one not conveniently excluded. Feel this is just an argument about my word choice, but I had expanded upon my opinion previously and that's what I was referencing there.
Its not an argument about word choice when said word choice led to a contradiction

It looked to me like your entire point was flawed

I'll expand on this in a minute I think, I've gotten myself confused
Do you think Ex would react the same? Because I see Poy and Ex as very similar.
I dont

Like somewhat yes

But I definitely definitely do not see Ex and Poy as very similar

Do you see Ex doing any of the stuff Poy did as scum last game? Yeah no, never

But separate from this

I see Poy as somewhat genuine this game where I never saw anything genuine before

Maybe its early maybe I'm wrong but thats where I'm getting the read from
I am! I use lol as a way to not make things sound too personal as well. :kawaii:
I know I'm sorry!

It just started happening a lot and I got a lil frustrate

Kirino

Tatakae
Uhh, you may wanna recheck who he voted for. That was an Ex vote and not an Echo one. Which is why I was confused why you thought he couldn't pressure Ex.

I always get them confused lol. In that case, I'm still slightly suspicious for him suspecting Ex, but that puts him on equal terms with you.

I'm still iffy on SMS and Poy. Would be fine lynching either one of them

I may have missed this, but why Poy? His posts have certainly been confusing and frustrating, but they don't necessarily make me scum read him.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
He answered (:

Yeah and he thought that the vote was for Echo. Which would make his reply make sense. The reason I questioned him in the first place is because I definitely thought Ex was pressurable and didn't understand why he didn't.

Its not an argument about word choice when said word choice led to a contradiction

It looked to me like your entire point was flawed

I'll expand on this in a minute I think, I've gotten myself confused

It was never a contradiction though! I'm saying my original word choice was meant to imply my Doc argument, but I can see how that wasn't conveyed.

I dont

Like somewhat yes

But I definitely definitely do not see Ex and Poy as very similar

Do you see Ex doing any of the stuff Poy did as scum last game? Yeah no, never

But separate from this

I see Poy as somewhat genuine this game where I never saw anything genuine before

Maybe its early maybe I'm wrong but

For the most part, I kinda do see Ex doing what Poy did last game. Except I think he would've had a better fakeclaim.

But their personalities feel similar to me in that they both seem like they'll say whatever it takes and just cause a bunch of chaos, intentional or not.

I dunno, I'm just not seeing the genuineness. Maybe if he did some of those things that he claimed would show his towniness instead of you know, talking about them...

funnier6

Courage~
I see how that got all tangled up

Kirino thought it was pressure on Echo and I just assumed we were talking about sms since he was the one to pressure Echo hence why I was asking Minish why that made sense as a pressure vote in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom