• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
I actually think Poyzin's behavior here is quite different from the last game when he was scum. Sure, Poyzin pulled the same "I'm X. Lol not really" but aside from the claim of being Ike, a lot of his posts were reactionary then. This time he feels like he's scumhunting and genuinely trying to get those "town or scum pings."

I disagree with his "always lynch 3P" mentality but I am leaning towards it being a town mentality nevertheless.

Doc townreads me but the feeling isn’t mutual. ExLight also townreads me but I do sus them. If you must know, you’re more null for reasons that don’t pertain to your read on me.

funnier6

Courage~
I have.

I feel like you always feel this.
Its only your second game back and I've had bad poe based feelings towards you both times so yes I imagine so

Somethings already eating at me and I dont know quite what

Really wish Zachie and Soneji would check in

@Morbid Minish @Rubik which way are y'all leaning toward? I keep going back to like Johnny/Ex/Kirino as wagons but I can't make a decision

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi, yes. I also said we shouldn't lynch Echo.

That's exactly what ya did my dude. Tristan, funnier, and Johnny all got a pass for town reading you because ~reasons~ but Doc got put in your scum reads with me (who isn't town reading you). It's fine if you personally think Doc's read of you feels off. But to say, those that are town reading you are suspicious, but then going on to town read most of them except one feels off.
I have.

I feel like you always feel this.
Hi, yes I'm aware but I think you both misunderstood me a little. Even though my wording didn't make it clear, what I was saying was that nobody has said that she shouldn't be lynched ever like SMS was seemingly trying to imply. I even said in that post that she's not a focus atm.

Also Minish I didn't townread poyzin. I have no idea what to think of him.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Doc townreads me but the feeling isn’t mutual. ExLight also townreads me but I do sus them. If you must know, you’re more null for reasons that don’t pertain to your read on me.

I just think it's disingenuous to say those town reading you are suspicious and then say some aren't. Like it's fine if you think Doc and Ex don't have a developed read on you and think they are bullshitting. But why do the others get a pass? And if it's because they've done other townie things then I think saying that those who town read you are sus is too broad and helpful to posit. Because in this case it wouldn't just be that people are townreading you, it's their motivation behind it.

@Morbid Minish @Rubik which way are y'all leaning toward? I keep going back to like Johnny/Ex/Kirino as wagons but I can't make a decision

Hmm. I'm not sure if I would want an Ex lynch today. I definitely want more out of him though, so that could actually be a decent wagon. Johnny I'm unsure on because he's kinda agreeing with me on everything but I'm used to him disagreeing with like half of what I say.

Kirino doesn't look like a bad option to me. He felt weird and kinda hedgey with his SMS/Johnny reads.

Talk to me about SMS. What changed your mind about him?

Hi, yes I'm aware but I think you both misunderstood me a little. Even though my wording didn't make it clear, what I was saying was that nobody has said that she shouldn't be lynched ever like SMS was seemingly trying to imply. I even said in that post that she's not a focus atm.

I actually pretty likely wouldn't lynch Echo at all barring some crazy stuff happening, like her lying about being able to win with town.

Also Minish I didn't townread poyzin. I have no idea what to think of him.

I was referring to this post by Poy. Couldn't remember if you specifically said you town read him or anything, but he must've been under the impression you did. Because he said that he was going to townread you despite that.

The amount of people who say they are getting reads on me this early is baffling, especially because I haven’t even don’t anything townie yet. Sussing those who have done so.

With that being said, my Mellow Ezio read overrules that and I think they’re in the town boat with funnier and Johnny Sooshi, but I’m fine with being wrong once in a while, so I’ll have to re look over those tomorrow. Or maybe today if people are pushy. I think Doc or Minish are most likely to be scum at this point in time.

Also @Doc make one more post so you'll have more than Rubik and we can lynch innocent child. :bulbaevil:

funnier6

Courage~
Talk to me about SMS. What changed your mind about him?
Because basically his defense went something like, you see me here sticking my heels in and standing my ground where scum sms would’ve backed down at the first sign of resistance

And that kind of stopped me in my tracks because that’s true!

Scum sms tends to make safe decisions while town sms does whatever the heck he wants

That doesn’t solidify him for me, especially since he’s the one that brought it up, but I don’t want to pursue him atm and would rather observe him further

Kirino

Tatakae
which way are y'all leaning toward? I keep going back to like Johnny/Ex/Kirino as wagons but I can't make a decision

You just had Johnny as a question mark, so why lynch him?

I wouldn't necessarily mind a Johnny lynch if it really came down to it, but I don't think we should lynch Ex. His earlier misreading of Echo's claim isn't something I find at all suspicious (and I've heard no good case for why it is), and in general, it seems like a very easy mistake for scum to jump on for a quick mislynch, which might be happening now.

Because basically his defense went something like, you see me here sticking my heels in and standing my ground where scum sms would’ve backed down at the first sign of resistance

I don't know enough about SMS to judge the truth of this, but the sequence of events was that he voted, got pushback, then defended his vote as pressure (not that there was much to pressure her on lol, she'd already claimed, and he never stated what he was pressuring her for). Then he still got more pushback, then finally asked her if she was SK and when she said no, he removed his vote. I interpreted this as a potential way for him to justify backing off without looking like he was succumbing to pressure against him, despite nothing really changing. Basically, he wanted to seem as if he was holding his ground, while actually backing off to allay suspicion.

You could argue that knowing if she was SK was the reason for the pressure vote, and once she revealed that, there was no reason to keep it on. But it was only several pages after that vote, and after people started pushing back and suspecting him, that he suddenly came up with something to pressure her on. Moreover, while I said the question wasn't terrible because it might make her want to reveal now so she doesn't get caught later, SMS's reasoning was weaker and seemed more contrived: "She is a newer player, she probably would, she already outed she wasn't Town, so." Basically, these facts indicate to me that the question was asked as an excuse to step away from his vote.

Anyway, going over it has made me more confident in an SMS lynch.

Unvote

Vote: SMS

Kirino doesn't look like a bad option to me. He felt weird and kinda hedgey with his SMS/Johnny reads.

what does this even mean

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Count:

Morbid Minish (1): Exlight
Exlight (1): Johnny Sooshi
funnier6 (1): Rubik
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3): funnier6, Morbid Minish, Kirino
Echolight (1): Poyzin
Zachie (1): Mellow Ezlo

With 13 alive it takes 8 votes to reach majority. Day phases ends Sunday February 16 at 4 PM MST

I think that’s right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom