• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
My actual thoughts are that lynching all third parties, as stated by Poy, is an obviously bad idea. There's no reason to lynch Echo and I'd rather go for one of my stated scum reads, likely SMS. Given that there's already a bandwagon on him, his lynch would give the most information.

I don't have particularly strong thoughts on Poy, though I have my eye on him. The whole "wow sure am glad I'm town this game :^)" shtick might normally make me suspicious, but it's an obvious enough move for scum that he could just as well be genuine.

Any other reads would require me to reread posts, which I will probably do.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
The amount of people who say they are getting reads on me this early is baffling, especially because I haven’t even don’t anything townie yet. Sussing those who have done so.

With that being said, my Mellow Ezio read overrules that and I think they’re in the town boat with funnier and Johnny Sooshi, but I’m fine with being wrong once in a while, so I’ll have to re look over those tomorrow. Or maybe today if people are pushy. I think Doc or Minish are most likely to be scum at this point in time.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Johnny (wants my town read)

In all seriousness, since it's been a bit all...

I like Doc's posts. Like Funnier said, I'm also getting town vibes from them. They feel genuine and we'll measured.

I don't have a read on El Pollo. Probably won't have a read on him til later D1 or into D2. I need time to think about him really, especially since I haven't played with him before.

I don't really have much else. I still am not a fan of Ex. I feel like he'd try slightly harder as town, and I'm not getting that rn.

Kirino will always be iffy to me. Nothing will change that.

Still not a huge SMS fan either. His explanations are kinda shakey to me.

The rest of my earlier thoughts stand.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I really want to hear from @Rubik. As a conf town his input is extremely valuable, and he hasn't done much yet aside from voting and Unvoting a sexy latino 3 times in a row and placing an RVS vote on funnier (which still stands).

I've had some drinks tonight so I'm going to bed, I'm going to try and reread the thesis tomorrow and gather some minimally coherent thoughts.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The amount of people who say they are getting reads on me this early is baffling, especially because I haven’t even don’t anything townie yet. Sussing those who have done so.

With that being said, my Mellow Ezio read overrules that and I think they’re in the town boat with funnier and Johnny Sooshi, but I’m fine with being wrong once in a while, so I’ll have to re look over those tomorrow. Or maybe today if people are pushy. I think Doc or Minish are most likely to be scum at this point in time.
see
that's usually a townie reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom