• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
if we go back and look at the boosts
didn't SMS and Rubik boost pendio? I believe pendio and rubik boosted each other, so
vote: Rubik

also I'm not scum because A) I made everyone claim their boosts :cool: I was still on board with killing pendio
I'm just a fan of doing things properly
C) exlight, my prime suspect died

thanks for coming to my ted talk let's just speedlynch rubik unless yall wanna take a second look at the boosts

Mikey the Moblin

Rubik (pen?)
Pika_pika42 Max
Pen Rubik
MorbidMinish funnier
Doc Minish
funnier6 None
ExLight Max
Spiritual Mask Salesman Pen
giri Rubik
Ezlo None
Max1996ZD Ex
All Might Doc
DekuNut SMS
Moe the Moblin Deku

SMS and Rubik boosted pen.
Giri and Pen boosted Rubik.

Rubik is lock scum here, because he was boosted by and boosted a wolf, AND funnier was town.
the last scum is between SMS and giri most likely- if not we should still go for these two first since they're mechanical loose threads.
alternatively, if any cops have a shot left, this is where you point it

Mikey the Moblin

if we go back and look at the boosts
didn't SMS and Rubik boost pendio? I believe pendio and rubik boosted each other, so
vote: Rubik

also I'm not scum because A.) I made everyone claim their boosts B.) I was still on board with killing pendio
I'm just a fan of doing things properly
C.) exlight, my prime suspect died

thanks for coming to my ted talk let's just speedlynch rubik unless yall wanna take a second look at the boosts
without emotes thx

Mikey the Moblin

sorry I haven't been "here", I just started work and hours are literally 6 AM to "when you're done with the order", and I haven't got data/wifi on my phone atm
also I smell like raw turkey

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
That's right, Rubik said that he hadn't charged anyone and yet Pendio still had two shots somehow. He seemed rather flustered by ExLight trying to break the game open with the boosts logic, too. I think that settles it for me. Here's to hoping.

Vote: Rubik

If he flips Town, then D4 I want to take a look at Deku and SMS. A Pen/Deku/SMS grouping doesn't seem out of the question to me.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Whatever the case, at least now we know that Mafia chose from the same pool as Town and that they could potentially boost themselves. It makes sense that Pendio would have copped funnier and passed the info on to Rubik, hoping to pass off as Town. The more I think about it, the more that he sticks out to me.

Why would Pen rolecop funnier just for his scumbuds to kill him? And Rubik didn't need any info passed to him. Funnier flipped friendly neighbor, scum wouldn't have needed to know that before he died to try to use it to look townie. Funnier probably did just use his role on Rubik.

I am tempted to just hammer here, but it almost feels too easy and I'd feel kinda dumb if Rubik is town and I gave scum an easy mislynch. But also, I kinda don't see today going a different direction.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Alrighty then
Rubik defended Pen
Pen charged Rubik
Rubik charged Pen

funnier6 revealed his alignment to Rubik

Unvote

Vote: Rubik

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Whatever the case, at least now we know that Mafia chose from the same pool as Town and that they could potentially boost themselves. It makes sense that Pendio would have copped funnier and passed the info on to Rubik, hoping to pass off as Town. The more I think about it, the more that he sticks out to me.
Idk I don't really see the point in lying about that, funnier probably did reveal his role to Rubik maybe.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Idk about Deku, I'd say Giri is maybe scum and that he's using his newb status to flip-flop easily. I think if Rubik flips scum, and that's highly likely perhaps, Giri is the top scumspect based on the boosting info. Also it slipped my mind that Rubik had 2 boosts and wasn't nightkilled Night 1 either, so it's the same line of logic I had with Pen, where Rubik should have been a primary Nightkill if he was Town.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
From who boosted who.
I have this gut feeling funnier would boost you, and if that happened it's the only team that kinda cycles perfectly.

There are some other possible teams that also lead us into dead ends that come to my mind, like: SMS, Deku, and Pen; giri, Rubik, and someone else; or pretty much any team that might have Ezlo because he's another loose end. So like idk, we need some flips to dig out the scums better, like Moe said.
Idk about Deku, I'd say Giri is maybe scum and that he's using his newb status to flip-flop easily. I think if Rubik flips scum, and that's highly likely perhaps, Giri is the top scumspect based on the boosting info. Also it slipped my mind that Rubik had 2 boosts and wasn't nightkilled Night 1 either, so it's the same line of logic I had with Pen, where Rubik should have been a primary Nightkill if he was Town.
We're all in the End Game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom