• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a short re-read.

So, out of 17 posts, funnygurl has about 2 or 3 that are actually contributory. The rest are mostly fluff, and the ones that do contribute are mostly in regards to me.

So, @The Sun Fan is your reason for voting her because of her lack of contribution to the game? Or is there something else that you see in her? Also, do you still feel like the game hinges on Johnny for you? Would you vote for him right now if it meant solving the game would be easier for you?
yeah its mainly lack of contributions
her posts when she did post were not too exceptional and I have a long history with her where I look for specific things
its not a 100% read so I'm not yelling and screaming about it

------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't vote for Johnny today
I mean, yeah his posts have been worse as the day has gone on, and if he actually did say that SMS AND funnier are both mafia then like
I don't feel too bad if he gets lynched

I just don't think I can be the one voting for him in any universe

I don't even know if killing him makes the game easier for me, at risk of saying something incredibly stupid, if he flips red then I think village almost always wins, and if he flips green then I think wolves almost always win

I wish I were better at reading funnier

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Yeah both of the neighbors are scum mhm
Alleged neighbors. The game is NAI, just because you're both Link doesn't mean the neighbors claim suddenly checks out.

For the record, Johnny's logic right now is 2 scum voted ALiT and only one voted elsewhere. That simply doesn't add up.
That's a little presumptive. What makes you think the ratio is 4:1 and not 5:1? I said I think it's one or the other between Funnier and Minish, meaning either 1 on both wagons, or both on the off wagon.

Alleged neighbors. The game is NAI, just because you're both Link doesn't mean the neighbors claim suddenly checks out.
Go back and read funnier on the first day
its clear he and SMS definitely had something going on
and a plan that forethought just loses when it runs into masons or a neighborizer or another pair or nieghbors

SMS and funnier are probably actually neighbors because of this

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Sorry I had a really sucky day and I'm probably going to have a really sucky day tomorrow too. I'll try and get something in tonight but work this week has been killer

I'm not sure if I should do this, but I'm in absolutely no danger right now, so I figure I'll lay something out before I delve deeper into the thread. This claim is genuine and not something opportunistic to cover my bases later. I have a miller modifier so anyone who investigates me will have me show up as mafia despite me being town. I assume this is because I chose a villain character but randed town.

Hmm, I'll be back again in a bit but Minish and Doc are leaning town for me. Think Minish had a good point about people pushing an agenda by saying my wagon was scum led and Doc elaborated about Contrainer being an easy push for mafia and think my counterwagon was therefore town led.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hmm, I'll be back again in a bit but Minish and Doc are leaning town for me. Think Minish had a good point about people pushing an agenda by saying my wagon was scum led and Doc elaborated about Contrainer being an easy push for mafia and think my counterwagon was therefore town led.
Tbf, a lot of people came in and echoed this after I said it, so. Minish's expansion of it felt real to me, for some other players it didn't.

im unfortunately a willager rn

got to page 21; brain died

minish is ok, tristan derped and i always trust derp clears. goes along with hot and johnny and doc town reads

funnier and mellow are off. mellow first.

Lol'd. Tristan is town but also scum according to this post. Funnygurl is definitely all over the place. I haven't played with someone like this since Storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom