• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
actually going through my memory I think as a townie I basically always town read you historically
thinking of my very first FFR game where you replaced for davy and we were gonna lynch you, a single conversation with you made me NOT want to lynch you
sure I can scum read you when I'm scum because sometimes that's a necessary play and pushing a "you always scum read me" narrative is trying to push me into second guessing that's the most likely thing I can come up with

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
What exactly does this mean? I think I'm misunderstanding you as it sounds like you think Pen is clear.
yep you're misunderstanding lol. SMS is on the fence about both of us. "it's a toss up" he says, "possible town lean" he says

i just think he needs to choose scum or town for us. either that or minish put the entirety of the town in her town list (and one in neutral since from his POV he's town)

i don't even remotely think pen is clear, i don't think anyone is necessarily "clear" but that's irrelephant at the moment. i'll talk about pen when i've read through and figured out how i feel about him.

I'm going to give a reads list of my own in a short while, if anyone disagrees with my reads on yourselves or others, please feel free to give me your thoughts.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
(side note my computer crashed while making this post and it really upset me but most of it saved i think, i don't remember what i was typing when it crashed so i rly hope nothing got delted)

ok i know what i've been saying about doing the post pen wanted but hear me out. i need to talk about this before i compile more players.

i researched some on storma and i also know what i've been saying about lynching the inactives but doing this post has actually finally lead me to do some real actual scumhunting. i'm finding a lot of things i don't like.

Storma has been inactive without much substance or reads. Hasn't pushed for a lynch, has really only followed people. said if ALIT is town then one of krow or pen is scum. why isn't he going after pen today then? He didn't vote for anyone at all when day 1 ended. hammered hero after sitting on ALIT all day, both were town so it couldn't have mattered to him who died yet something about hammering him puts me off. i understand it could be a town thing but imo it feels to me like he wanted to squash all remaining potential conversation. And now he's going after sunfan because of his "weird playstyle"

also he @'d pen who didn't respond, and he didn't follow up when he didn't get a response. weird interaction, especially when pen said early on in the game that everything deserves a response. especially weird since that's the only time he's mentioned pen after implying so heavily yesterday that he would be scum today. (i'm only focusing on the pen part because pretty much everyone agrees that krow appears to be towny. given that, he should be pushing pen today but he isn't.)

here's some quotes bc i formatted this post without them. oops

I think after Alit's claim he seems a bit less scummy. Not enough to take my vote off of him yet. With the new evidence against Hero it's possible that he is scum. I haven't been here enough to get a read though. If Alit flips scum then Krow and Pendio, the main two who pushed the wagon, are probably town. If he flips town then one of those 2 is scum. That is of course if the lynch is alit.

@Pen Do you have any thoughts on what happened last night?

and as for this:
lol elephant
yea binch i said irrelephant on purpose maybe i like elephants ok u just DON'T UNDERSTAND MY JOKES!!!!!!!!!!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
yep you're misunderstanding lol. SMS is on the fence about both of us. "it's a toss up" he says, "possible town lean" he says

i just think he needs to choose scum or town for us. either that or minish put the entirety of the town in her town list (and one in neutral since from his POV he's town)

i don't even remotely think pen is clear, i don't think anyone is necessarily "clear" but that's irrelephant at the moment. i'll talk about pen when i've read through and figured out how i feel about him.
In the end I legit do think Minish just put all Townies in her Town list, and the remaining scum is a combo of either Storma/Doc or Storma/Sunfan. If by some odd chance she actually put both scum buds in her leaning scum catagory I'd be baffled, and it's something I just don't think she'd do, so I don't think a sunfan/Doc scum team is plausible, but if anyone wants to ponder that notion, go ahead, if it turns out that way in the end that'd blow my mind.

LG, did you give a full reads list yet today? I can't remember. If you did I'd like to go over it. I also see you looked into Pendio and all you really have on him so far is he never responded to a post that Storma tagged him in?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LG, did you give a full reads list yet today? I can't remember. If you did I'd like to go over it. I also see you looked into Pendio and all you really have on him so far is he never responded to a post that Storma tagged him in?
well u can answer the first question urself by reading :bubsy:

the answer is i haven't and i was in the process of making one when my computer crashed & all my notes in notepad got delted. (that's what i get for using notepad) i'd be perfectly happy to discuss my full thoughts on everybody but i haven't finished my research yet so i can't do that. instead we get quick succession thoughts and snap decisions.

i'm thinking scum team could be storma/pen. it's probably a long shot but as you can probably see i'm pretty suspicious of storma. if i don't like the way he responds to my post (if he even shows up to respond at all) i'm going to vote for him. I HAVE NOT INSPECTED PEN AS CLOSELY AS I'D LIKE TO (caps because i think it's important :) ) but i think he's been doing some easy choices this game (going for doc today, leaving his vote on alit yesterday) and the weird non-interaction between him and storma today caught my attention while i was researching storma. also i feel like i usually end up townreading him when he's town and i'm not really doing that so far. however right now at this moment i don't think that he deserves to be lynched today, because i haven't done a full examination and because i appreciate him forcing me to do all this research :) i remembered the other reason while typing out my frustration for forgetting it LMAO but anyway the other reason is that i think storma is more suspicious.

moe and krow i've already talked about. begrudging town reads due to claims. i really honestly thought i had something on moe but :^) there goes my dumb ass screwing up again

SMS i've actually surprisingly backed off of internally. no offense but i feel like you always get lynched and i feel like the suspicion on you is just taking an easy route. i had all my thoughts typed out but i friccin lost them so i'm sorry that this isn't really as thorough as i'd like to be. basically i suspected you like everyone else until i actually went through everything, and (no offense) it's not like it's necessarily good??? but i don't particularly see bad things either. also the idea of a storma/pendio team is currently ruminating so i'm backing off of everyone else.

i didn't see anything really damning on doc. but like i've been saying i think that doc is an easy target because he never posts but i feel like his thoughts are genuine. i think i went through his posts recently but i can't even remember anymore. (also i think i'd feel bad for lynching him bc he always gets lynched but that's a personal problem :^) )

I dont think my heart could take it if ur scum, gumball. I promise that's like the last time I'll say that this game, but it's like
You were clearly working on that storm case as I was wondering about him. Mindmelds like that tend to be between town almost all the time.

You're not gonna break my heart on Valentines Day, r u?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I ****ING FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT SUNFAN uhhhhh i was impressed by his entrance and willingness to look through stuff and he responds to everything and he's active so i'm feeling okay but i haven't really read into what's been going on and i definitely will do that. i think the back-and-forth between him and moe is petty and could be discussed after the game maybe :)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I dont think my heart could take it if ur scum, gumball. I promise that's like the last time I'll say that this game, but it's like
You were clearly working on that storm case as I was wondering about him. Mindmelds like that tend to be between town almost all the time.

You're not gonna break my heart on Valentines Day, r u?
love isn't real. i'm scum.

also i read my own post and i wanted to clarify something
hammered hero after sitting on ALIT all day, both were town so it couldn't have mattered to him who died yet something about hammering him puts me off.
**it couldn't have mattered to him who died IF HE'S SCUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom