• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
@Krow @Moe the Moblin @LittleGumball @The Sun Fan @Spiritual Mask Salesman @Stormageden747 @Doc

Do you all think you could narrow down who you most believe to be the remaining scum and share it with everyone? I think that kind of opinion from everyone will be very helpful further down the line. It doesnt have to be super elaborative. Just, which two or three players would you mostassume to be Mafia.

I already sort of expressed my thoughts on it, but I think the last ones are Doc along with either Storma or SMS. Sunfan and Gummy are my number 4 and 5 suspects respectively so while it most certainly could be one or both of them (or anyone else seriously) I mostly believe it to be Doc and SMS/Storma.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm also a bit suspicious of Pen, who I think has gotten by without much attention directed at him
to be fair i literally never have any attention directed on me in any game except the last one where funnier voted for me, but i see where this is coming from
SunFan is definitely the scummiest player alive right now as SMS said. His playstyle is offputting and makes no sense.
that's not even remotely true? how does it make no sense? he came in and posted reads. something that you didn't do until i asked. actually you didn't even give that many reads. you read sunfan and then mentioned doc offhand, who (sorry buddy) is a notoriously easy lynch due to his constant inactivity. i still want more from you.
filthy buster
whether or not you meant to type this combination of words, it made me laugh a lot
I'm not really sure what to make of anything at the moment, but one thing I CAN say, is that Doc is about as active as he was in the last game when he was scum with me. It's definitely a scum lean in my opinion.
as i mentioned earlier in this post doc is never active as any alignment. my vote on doc today was 100% purely a pressure vote to get him talking. if yall want to lynch him that's cool i guess but he'd be better off as a vigilante target, if we have one. we're not going to get any information if we lynch him because (sorry again) he's an obvious and easy target.

(once again no offense) speaking of obvious and easy targets i'm concerned no one has tried to lynch storma yet and i know it's a ****ty reason to suspect someone but ykno

pen just posted and that's gonna be making a big post that i do not have time for this morning sozzles friend i'll write it after work bud

Reactions: Pen
Yeah, that was autocorrect. I meant to type filthy buser. I'll talk about my POE, if I can call it that, when there's not too much time left in the phase.

funnier6

Courage~
Day 3 Vote Count:

The Sun Fan- 2 (Moe, sms)

Doc- 2 (sunfan, Pendio)

Not voting: 4 (Doc, LG, storma, Krow)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to majority. Otherwise day will end on Friday the 15th at 4pm CST.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Some thoughts passing through my head right now, just for the record, if Sunfan ends up dying today and flips Town I'm willing to bet Doc and SMS are our last Mafiosi.

Well as a majority confirmed townie to most of you, I'd like to say the closest person imo that I would call town at the moment is Moe. As I said before, I received an ability last night and I "assume" my sister did as well, otherwise how could a Poison Doctor kill someone? Moe reacted in the same way to both of us after each night had ended, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until anyone else can prove against it.

On another note we need to make an action call here. We have two inactives who barely scratch the post count, which we could kill off to take a shot in the dark. Otherwise we need to target one of the more useful players such as LG, Sun Fan, SMS, or Pen who are all quite skilled and easily able to mask their scum sides.

What'll it be?

I think I kind of townread Doc a little bit looking back at his reads list. IDK. My most recent reaction to it is afk-town.

I think I'm gonna just go with
unvote

vote: SMS

just feels the most right, even though I kind of liked his post too, I have reasons to townread just about everyone at least a little bit, and I think the game can make a lot of sense if he is scum.

I think if there are wolves are in gumball and/or Krow, I don't think I'm going to get there without mech info on them.

based on some stuff that Krow and SMS, funnily enough, have said on moe, it means that Moe is always town to me so
stop pushing on me, moe. I'm town. You need to recognize that you always scumread me. You've said that my analysis is showing; it should. I am thinking about the game. I am literally a different role entirely this game compared to last game so my mindset will be different because I don't have any knowledge on anyone other than myself.

since time is running low, I'll cut this post a little bit short and say that my reads aorn are something like

would need mech info to lynch:
moe
Krow
Gumball

kinda like:
plen (looking back at his reads list, he had a thoughtful one that I kinda liked but don't remember exactly)

Doc (reads list feels... independent for lack of a better term)

dunno:

storm (regardless of my alignment, and regardless of yours, I do want you to know that I am sorry that you find my style offputting)

wolfy:

SMS (reads list is kinda stitched together in some spots, and there are some breaks/leaps in his conclusion on me. Where I think we should go.

I'll vote doc if it looks like SMS isn't getting lynched, but I won't feel great about it.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
that's not even remotely true? how does it make no sense? he came in and posted reads. something that you didn't do until i asked. actually you didn't even give that many reads. you read sunfan and then mentioned doc offhand, who (sorry buddy) is a notoriously easy lynch due to his constant inactivity. i still want more from you.

My choice of words was bad. By not making sense I mean it's a play style I haven't really seen. Kinda wild if you will.

Also sunfan, I was being quite rude by insulting your playstyle. I apologize for what I said.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
On another note we need to make an action call here. We have two inactives who barely scratch the post count, which we could kill off to take a shot in the dark. Otherwise we need to target one of the more useful players such as LG, Sun Fan, SMS, or Pen who are all quite skilled and easily able to mask their scum sides.

What'll it be?
i vote not me :senpaipls:

like i said if there's a vigilante ability out there it's going to be best off used on one of the inactives. we aren't going to make much progress if we lynch the easy choices. obviously i don't want to die so i guess it's out of the other 3 choices, since i'm begrudgingly townreading moe and i'll trust you [krow] until Lylo.

i'm betting (if there's 2 scum) there's 1 in the inactives and 1 in the actives. i doubt both inactives are town but that's just a gut feeling not really based off anything.
My choice of words was bad. By not making sense I mean it's a play style I haven't really seen. Kinda wild if you will.
1. can you describe his playstyle? nothing seems unorthodox to me.
2. i still want more from you. talk about more players.

gna start working on whatever pen wanted but i wanted to get this out first.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
for the record i'm still working on that post i just want 3 ask sum questions

I think she probably did atleast put a real scumbud in her scum lean list, when I played as a scumbud with her in Gumball's game she even said she wouldn't have minded bussing me to get town cred. Which one that list of scum leans is a toss up. Doc has been more active today so I'm hoping he posts more so we can get a read on him, if he continues to just hang back that's just really scummy, and tbh avoiding the game on Day 3 feels like a tactic only scum would use to keep up ambiguity.

Mido's replacement is atleast posting too so let's hope he maintains that activity. I don't think anyone found Mido scummy Day 2 beside Minish. If she put a Scumbud in her Town reads I'm unsure on who it'd be. I'm still almost certain Krow is atleast Town.
hi friend @Spiritual Mask Salesman
you're currently scumreading both of minish's scum leans, as well as her neutral. do you think she would have implicated both of them? would she have let storma slide as a scumbud? otherwise you've got to choose a side for me and pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom