• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Why would I be next Hero? If the contradictions are true, that just means the scum side was blocked by the apparent doctor. That or the scum did nothing last night which I find hard to believe. Don't get too eager to lynch innocent people, it makes you sound scummy.

Eh? You said that you targeted him last night and then voted him. If he's town, that puts a lot of suspicion on you, and I don't see how my saying that is in any way alignment indicative. I thought I was merely stating the obvious. I didn't say I don't believe you, and I don't want to lynch you, but if for some reason that's how tonight's scene unfolds, I wouldn't be afraid to vote you tomorrow.

Looks at Krow Day 2 last game.

^ That's exactly why I said this. A fakeclaim is uncommon, but absolutely possible, and Krow has shown that he's not above doing such things. I don't think that's the case in this game, but if that's how the lynch results come out, I'd view it as more probable.

This post by ALiT makes me lean towards their claim being believable as well. He seemed actually confused that Minish wouldn't have brought up his message (before realizing it would have been blocked).

If he's really telling the truth about his role, I think it's quite likely that he would've been roleblocked. There was a lot of suspicion on him yesterday, and he feels like the obvious choice to use a RB ability on.

Eh? You said that you targeted him last night and then voted him. If he's town, that puts a lot of suspicion on you, and I don't see how my saying that is in any way alignment indicative. I thought I was merely stating the obvious. I didn't say I don't believe you, and I don't want to lynch you, but if for some reason that's how tonight's scene unfolds, I wouldn't be afraid to vote you tomorrow.

That's exactly why I said this. A fakeclaim is uncommon, but absolutely possible, and Krow has shown that he's not above doing such things. I don't think that's the case in this game, but if that's how the lynch results come out, I'd view it as more probable.

Everything you're posting just boils down to "Krow lied last game and he's probably just doing it again." No one has countered my soft, because it's not a lie. There is still a chance that ALIT is telling the truth and maybe we have a doctor in our midst. I can't fathom why you dont see that? You're too focused on my game history and not on facts.

I can't know how I'd play for sure though, as I've never had a scum role.

Perhaps ALIT is right, and you ARE scum going for low hanging fruit, only someone who is new as scum would say things like these.

Totally psychic. Also don't be so sure, you never know what card I have up my sleeve! ;)

Back on track, I'm really not sure if there is any scum in your little entourage over there. They all look pretty genuine, at least compared to the other half of the players who seem content to watch it go down, rather than step in and speak. I think we need to take a look at the silent ones, like Minish!

Vote: Minish

You haven't really said anything in terms of your own thoughts and you're just poking around. Who do YOU have in mind and why?

Yeah, if you think I have something that would add to the discussion, by all means, ask me and I'll say what I can. We're all doing our part to root out the wolves from the sheep. But she's been just as inactive as me, and asked my opinion while adding none of her own. Since apparently this is enough of a reason to vote someone:

Vote: Minish

Anything you'd like to say?

I'm gonna take my vote off of Minish just in case I can't get back before night begins. Going to try and look for a different lynch suspect if possible before night.

Unvote

All of your posts thus far have achieved no results. You've mimicked Flora's post in trying to get info from Minish, then removed your vote for her with the only reason being you were afraid of not being back in time. Minish was in no danger of being the lynchee yesterday either. It all looks like you're looking for someone to follow like you don't know what you're doing. So asides from ALIT, who i'm beginning to second guess, I'm heavily leaning towards you as the 2nd wolf. Care to say anything in response?

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I think after Alit's claim he seems a bit less scummy. Not enough to take my vote off of him yet. With the new evidence against Hero it's possible that he is scum. I haven't been here enough to get a read though. If Alit flips scum then Krow and Pendio, the main two who pushed the wagon, are probably town. If he flips town then one of those 2 is scum. That is of course if the lynch is alit.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i wish i had been here earlier, work sux

alit's claim is perfectly believable imo
You're right. There probably isn't another town roleblocker. But there most likely is a doctor. I think that person should remain hidden for now. But the most likely explanation is that they saved the correct target last night.
these were my thoughts exactly. obviously don't reveal yourself whoever you are but kudos to the doctor, assuming you saved someone.

i'm currently wondering if there's a connection between hero and flora, he seems to be following her around a lot. first the minish thing and now the doubt on ALIT

Lily

Mischievous Minx
With everything that's going on I can safely name 2 people who are 100% town, and that would be myself obviously, and my brother (Krow). I really don't know how to explain this without roleclaiming, so I'll just leave it at that for now until anyone wants me to. If I get killed, that will also explain it for me anyways, so that works too.

On that note, I still don't know how I feel about ALIT as I believe my brother's claim AND ALIT's that there was interference in the scum kill that didn't involve them. I also agree that Hero has had no real participation outside of agreeing with others and talking about voting for various people with no follow ups on it. You have clueless minion written on your forehead, no offense.

Vote: HeroofTime

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
On that note, I still don't know how I feel about ALIT as I believe my brother's claim AND ALIT's that there was interference in the scum kill that didn't involve them. I also agree that Hero has had no real participation outside of agreeing with others and talking about voting for various people with no follow ups on it. You have clueless minion written on your forehead, no offense.

No offense taken, I am totally clueless. I've mentioned already that I have no real reads, and that anything I said would likely just be filler that goes along with what others have said. This isn't anything new. Last game I was verified townie and I still played the exact same. Especially the part about voting for various people and not following up.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
With everything that's going on I can safely name 2 people who are 100% town, and that would be myself obviously, and my brother (Krow). I really don't know how to explain this without roleclaiming, so I'll just leave it at that for now until anyone wants me to. If I get killed, that will also explain it for me anyways, so that works too.

Vote: HeroofTime
you can also safely name me town wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
wink wink
wink
unvote
if nightkill block only works when targeting the person who actually made the kill, odds are too low to consider this an indictment
I'm going to vote: Pendio because I think their overexplanation of certain actions was unusual and worth pressing more

funnier6

Courage~
I'm going to vote: Pendio
Try to keep votes on a separate line please. Makes it easier to see.

Day 2 Vote Count

Pen- 1 (Moe)
A Link In Time- 3 (Krow, Pendio, Storma)
HeroOfTime- 2 (ALIT, Flora)

Not voting: 6 (Mido, LG, Minish, HoT, Doc, sms)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to majority. Otherwise day will end on Monday the 11th at 10pm CST.

@Mido @Doc @Morbid Minish @LittleGumball @Spiritual Mask Salesman @Flora have not made three posts today. So um, post more please?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't really view Pendio's theorizing on night actions as some sort of scum slip. Everything Pendio pointed out was theorizing anyone could have came up with, it doesn't necessarily mean he has some better insight because he is scum. Plus, Pendio is a very experienced player, I wouldn't think he'd make a slip up like that.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Would you care to specify which actions I have overexplained and why exactly you found them unusual?
I already did
this is really reaching... do you really have no other leads than someone using a lot of words?
I don't think it's reaching at all, it just seems really off to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom