• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Well I am totally confused tbh. I know this is a chaos game and is most likely to be a bastard game. But some suggestions are too weird to be taken seriously (such as lynching the host for victory) but I am not aware of the kind of bastard games hosted here.

Also the FT suggests at the presence of 1 killer. In a 13P game, only 1 scum does not seem possible. I can think of a scenario where the killer points to an independent Serial Killer. Balance wise 9:3:1 or 8:3:1:1 seems likely.

But again, considering this is a bastard game, my general assumptions may not hold true.

I am just trying to analyse and understand other player's reactions and thoughts from an outsider's perspective.
I'm on the same boat as you, tbh. This is only my second forum Mafia game, and I don't think we're dealing with the typical ratios or roles either.
However, considering we can't vote for a No Lynch, I'm just gonna go with wherever my suspicions lead me to. And currently...
I don’t really get what you’re trying to say, also why did you answer for Libk?

What makes you think it’s a post restriction? @Pendio if you’re allowed to say do you have a post restriction?

I don’t really like that you bring up the possibility of lynching the host especially since I’ve never heard of that being a wincon in chaos I and I know it wasn’t in chaos II so it just sounds like an easy way to waste the day one lynch.

And now you suddenly were thinking of voting someone in the game, I’m not understanding your progression here and it strikes me as throwing things at the wall and hoping they stick.

Obligatory day one wagon incoming~

Vote: Deku

@Pika_pika42 do you have any thoughts?
funnier6 is being pretty aggressive for Day 1. He does have a point concerning Deku's thought progression, but as for getting after him for trying to vote for the Secretary (AKA Storm), that rubs me the wrong way. I can understand where Deku is coming from with his action, and I know funnier6 likes to justify many of his reads/analysis from behavioral patterns/past games he's been in, so him going after Deku for doing the same thing is a little odd.

Obligatory day one counterwagon incoming~

Vote: funnier6

Ryuken

This is confusing but funnnier6 is being a little aggressive but I’m still not sure about if I should vote him.
That's perfectly fine. What do you think about the other players? Does Deku's suggestion about Storm being the killer seem improbable to you?

funnier6

Courage~
I'm on the same boat as you, tbh. This is only my second forum Mafia game, and I don't think we're dealing with the typical ratios or roles either.
However, considering we can't vote for a No Lynch, I'm just gonna go with wherever my suspicions lead me to. And currently...

funnier6 is being pretty aggressive for Day 1. He does have a point concerning Deku's thought progression, but as for getting after him for trying to vote for the Secretary (AKA Storm), that rubs me the wrong way. I can understand where Deku is coming from with his action, and I know funnier6 likes to justify many of his reads/analysis from behavioral patterns/past games he's been in, so him going after Deku for doing the same thing is a little odd.

Obligatory day one counterwagon incoming~

Vote: funnier6
Dude, I haven’t even started being aggressive yet.

Voting for people outside the game without legitimate reason to do so is distracting, unfun, and I don’t even care if we win if we do because I don’t feel it’s the spirit of the game and unless all the mafia are dead I will never consider it an option. Deku saying it’s an option based on past games has nothing to do with finding scum in this game so it’s a waste of time and I don’t like it.

Ryuken

Dude, I haven’t even started being aggressive yet.

Voting for people outside the game without legitimate reason to do so is distracting, unfun, and I don’t even care if we win if we do because I don’t feel it’s the spirit of the game and unless all the mafia are dead I will never consider it an option. Deku saying it’s an option based on past games has nothing to do with finding scum in this game so it’s a waste of time and I don’t like it.
I understand now. The fact that it's even an option this game should be noted, however.

Judging from the previous chaos game there is almost definitely at least a two person scum team and an SK and the buck, which is a role that cannot win the game and chooses a person to switch roles with every night. if there really is a one person scum team you can bet that there are a lot of other scum roles which I find unlikely.

Oh and while I’m talking, to whoever is the cop there’s a highly likely chance you’re insane so keep that in mind if you keep getting mafia results.
I can buy a two person scum team and maybe a buck, but I think for the other roles, it's too early to say. Who's to say there's even a cop in this game? Today's lynch and N1 should give us a lot to work with hopefully so that we can figure out what the Town/Scum ratios/roles are.

So far, it's been mostly memes and people getting a grasp of this game, so I don't have much to say on the other players yet.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio if you’re allowed to say do you have a post restriction?

No I am under no sorts of posting restrictions.

There's just something about his posts that, to me, feel kinda extra. Idk I'm calling it a gut feeling but this doesn't read like normal pendio to me.

You're right. It's not exactly normal posts for me. But that's because this is day 1 and I haven't started taking the game seriously yet. Though, to be fair, I can't promise a bastard game such as this one will cause me to play seriously at all. I suppose it remains to be seen.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
truly. and I haven't read spaceballs mafia, because I was banned during it, so any tropes or mechanics from it are wasted on me and should be considered

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Okay, it's going kinda slow around here. I guess since I declared the RVS over and stuff I'll get things going.

Vote: Pendio

Give me a reason why you are good and I won't get you lynched. :cool:

Ryuken

Okay, it's going kinda slow around here. I guess since I declared the RVS over and stuff I'll get things going.

Vote: Pendio

Give me a reason why you are good and I won't get you lynched. :cool:
atmey-side(b).gif

How about you give us a reason for voting Pendio, eh? This guilty-until-proven-innocent approach isn't gonna fly here in the "great" state of Illinois.

Also, Pendio provided an explanation as to why his posts looked the way they did up to this point, and I understand where he's coming from considering this is chaos Mafia and D1 has been pretty slow, like you said. funnier6 got after Deku earlier for pointing the finger at Storm (the GM/Secretary) without a solid in-game reason, and that's what it seems like you're doing here. Explain yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom