• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Heard alot of people say the same thing in the Pokemon game. Funny how no one brought anything up while the game was going/they were still alive.
Actually if you saw you and mezlo were my top 2 suspects

Also lel that we lost because two inactives just decided not to vote at all what a joke

Jamie

We used the inactivity to our advantage for sure.

If you read all of the mafia chat, you'll see the intense decision making process we went to secure this victory. I was almost going to claim Jester. If you get the chance, you should look at it.
The intense decision process of waiting until two users just don't vote at all ?? No jester would claim jester. That would have put the nail in your coffin my man. Well probably not because no one was online kek

Last edited:

Jamie

Inactivity definitely killed this game and lost it for the town so I take part blame because I wasn't especially active (even though I think I'm close to being top poster), I suppose that's my cue to actually take a break because I can't keep up. I thought we had basically hammered YIGA though lol kinda frustrating to get lynched that way.

Well played regardless to bring it to lylo in the first place.

Jamie

VOTE COUNT
Jamie (3): YIGAhim, Spider-Bok, Doc
YIGAhim (2): Count Slothula, Jamie
Not Voting: karu, TattooArtist

Jamie has been lynched

Jamie breaks down in a fit of coughing as a ferret named Henry begins scurrying up his pant legs. He yells in pain and tries to get rid of the rodent, only for him to be hit by a Volvo driven by Bok. It all happened so suddenly nobody knew how to react.

Jamie was Watari, the Bodyguard.

Doc steps forward, "What are we doing!?" He yells, "We keep killing each other, but we haven't found anything. We need to stop this!"
A murmur goes through the crowd. He was right after all. Maybe... Maybe L was wrong? It sounded weird to think, but it made sense. And nobody else wanted to die.
"We need to look elsewhere," Doc announces, "Now go to bed. We get to work tomorrow."
As soon as he was down, people started going towards their rooms, but the three voters stayed behind.
Digging into the kitchen cupboard like they did every night, they each grabbed their favorite foods.
Bok was the first to take his snack. An apple. Maybe two. Or three... he just grabs as many apples as he can fit in his hands and slowly floats away.
Doc just grabs a bag of potato chips and makes for his room. YIGA follows right behind him, smiling an evil grin.
The mafia has won!
HOLY **** HENRY YOU SCARED THE **** OUTTA ME

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Don't get cocky Bok, you only survived because I lost access to a computer for a while. I was L and knew you were scum after I put a gambit on you. I just didnt have the experience to tell the others without name calling, and didn't have the time to say otherwise. I'm just more or less annoyed that no one put what I said about you and the fact that me and All Might flipped Detective together. That was pitiful.

Jamie

Don't get cocky Bok, you only survived because I lost access to a computer for a while. I was L and knew you were scum after I put a gambit on you. I just didnt have the experience to tell the others without name calling, and didn't have the time to say otherwise. I'm just more or less annoyed that no one put what I said about you and the fact that me and All Might flipped Detective together. That was pitiful.
I can blame myself for not guarding All Might then. What a blunder.

Though All Might you should have pushed Bok at some point :shrugs: town sucked dick including myself

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I can blame myself for not guarding All Might then. What a blunder.

Though All Might you should have pushed Bok at some point :shrugs: town sucked dick including myself

All of you should have pushed him not just All Might, if someone is suspicious of someone else and can't say why, then they flip cop, why would you just ignore that suspicion?

Jamie

Okay havent been able to post for a while, but I have some time finally. I personally see karu as town, and i'm unsure about Bok but leaning pretty heavily against him due to being nearly as inactive as me as well as another reason I can't really go into without claiming.
Top lel that we missed this holy fuark

funnier6

Courage~
Kay, this like totally didn’t count in my book cause I tried to get myself replaced.

Anyways I claimed vengeful (very idiotically) because I was a day vig and could prove my role at any time. I really wanted to shoot bok but the only thing stopping me was if he was town everyone would wonder why on earth I would shoot BOK on day one so I just didn’t shoot anyone. :(

I didn’t realize Yiga was scum until today when the mafia didn’t hammer him and win, pretty good job being yourself Yiga.

So anyway the lesson for me was just because you’re used to being the top poster does not mean you should post just to be yourself, I should’ve made a couple big posts or nothing at all with my mind so overwhelmed with the bulba game.

Btw bok bruh, how many times in a row has it been? :eek:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I didn’t realize Yiga was scum until today when the mafia didn’t hammer him and win, pretty good job being yourself Yiga.
I don't exactly understand this quote...

To be honest, most of what I said about having hella scummy town play is true. I play scum very scummy, and I play town very scummy more or less on accident and through horrible coincidences. When Mez said he wouldn't mind being lynched, I would have voted for his as town.

Jamie

I don't exactly understand this quote...

To be honest, most of what I said about having hella scummy town play is true. I play scum very scummy, and I play town very scummy more or less on accident and through horrible coincidences. When Mez said he wouldn't mind being lynched, I would have voted for his as town.
If you were town, mafia would have hammered you and won the game.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Actually, you didn't get anything from that gambit. It failed not because he was scum but because he chose the right option. Its just coincidence that he was.

Jamie

Yup.

I play scummy town every time. It's weird.
You said you didn't understand the quote and so I explained it to you. This response isn't exactly relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom