• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
yes its much different because they are still operating with the same information as me

seems unfair that being friendly allows you to get more information than other players

how can EMIYA be 1x sensor, that makes no sense, he said he had multiple shots with another role.

Jamie

"So no, I don't want to lynch inactives. I want to lynch people who easily could have been doing something, but barely have done anything but make weak excuses and unfulfilled promises."
fair play, i guess ill just not post anymore and ask for a replacement so i dont get lynched all game

Jamie

even if EMIYA is 1x sensor due to some shenanigans, it doesnt change the fact that the first 2 pages are all about cryptic information. however you want to reconcile that, go ahead. i am not enjoying the game.

Kuro

caw
yes its much different because they are still operating with the same information as me

seems unfair that being friendly allows you to get more information than other players
PRs/Neighbors/Masons in NOC?

lol
I kinda doubt anyone got info because they were more friendly, maybe the ones that had no mechanical confirmation just....went and convinced others to trust them and give them info?

how can EMIYA be 1x sensor, that makes no sense, he said he had multiple shots with another role.

I just need as many votes on one suspect as possible. Of course I'm going to be aggressive about stressing the importance of seeing this through either way, and anyone who avoids it altogether is likely scum. I've only got one shot at this so I want it to count towards something.
1x Sensor
Personally? I have an auxiliary power that's too important to waste. If I died, then I clearly wouldn't be able to use it. Feel free to pursue me Tomorrow, or investigate me if you're yet another Cop role. But doing that right now would speak ill for the Town.
And he implies he has a X-shot passive role that responds to actions or checks being used on him.

No, I wasn't contacted by musicfan. In fact, it seems like another shall we say interested party beat him to it. We're mostly working individually though so it's not exactly a collaboration.
In other words, he's in contact with someone, not exactly working with them.

Cold and hot. I'm not the Doctor, but could whoever is please protect me just for the Night?
^

1hv4kav.png

he cant be actively not trying. he didnt post for 6 days. hes not "actively" doing anything

What about his admitting himself he's been online and reading the thread? Or do you think being around and reading but not having anything to say for 6 days isn't actively not trying?

"So no, I don't want to lynch inactives. I want to lynch people who easily could have been doing something, but barely have done anything but make weak excuses and unfulfilled promises."
fair play, i guess ill just not post anymore and ask for a replacement so i dont get lynched all game
That was not referring to you at all and I think you know that.

even if EMIYA is 1x sensor due to some shenanigans, it doesnt change the fact that the first 2 pages are all about cryptic information. however you want to reconcile that, go ahead. i am not enjoying the game.
Maybe reconcile it the way others have, by pushing the people responsible to actually explain themselves instead of ranting about info imbalance?
Yes, that's bad play and hurts the game, all of us have played a fair deal, we know that. That's why people have been pushing those who have been cryptic and shallow with info to give more, and actually succeding, why do you think EMIYA and Garu ended up explaining more? Or is the Champion candidate from here going to struggle and give up on the game while some average players from a weird community work? Hell, even someone who's playing for the first time chose to push for explanations instead of crying info imbalance, are you worse than her?

If you don't enjoy OC or having to interrogate for info, fine. But I, at least, want to see what made you the one that got sent to MU and made the final game, and I really don't think this is it.

Kuro

caw
Anyway, seeing as Pendio appears to have left again and the lynch on him seems like it'll go through, and Space stands to be the focus of the next day unless something helps clear/confirm her, I'd just like to restate this:
I'd still like to lynch Finn for actively not saying anything, however.

Last few messages from my reaching out to him, Calvin and Drift are his and my Discord usernames, respectively:
Calvinッ - 09/11/2017
Sure, I need to read on from about page 22 onwards since Im still half awake, i'll let you know my thoughts before I head off to work
Subconscious Drift - 09/11/2017
Alright
SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Subconscious Drift - 09/12/2017
Welllll?
SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Subconscious Drift - Last Thursday at 4:32 PM
You're starting to get attention, you know, might as well say something soon
Unless he's done anything in OC with others, I absolutely want this as another "actively inactive" lynch.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm the Jailkeeper and I've targeted Kuro, ALIT and Minish Link, in that order. I assume was blocked somehow the night when I targeted ALIT.

I honestly don't blame people for suspecting me. I know my play and scum hunting hasn't been particularly great. Jamie seems to be defending me more than I would have ever expected and Minish Link too showed signs of protecting me before. If I was one of the other players in this game I would have definitely suspected myself because of my lacking contribution so far. Because of this, Jamie and Minish Link bother me. However, EMIYA Shirou's claim looks very iffy to me so I'm very wary of him as well. Probably even more so than I am of Jamie and ML. Those are my suspicions at the present time.

Vote: EMIYA Shirou

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm the Jailkeeper and I've targeted Kuro, ALIT and Minish Link, in that order. I assume was blocked somehow the night when I targeted ALIT.

I honestly don't blame people for suspecting me. I know my play and scum hunting hasn't been particularly great. Jamie seems to be defending me more than I would have ever expected and Minish Link too showed signs of protecting me before. If I was one of the other players in this game I would have definitely suspected myself because of my lacking contribution so far. Because of this, Jamie and Minish Link bother me. However, EMIYA Shirou's claim looks very iffy to me so I'm very wary of him as well. Probably even more so than I am of Jamie and ML. Those are my suspicions at the present time.

So wait, how can you and I both be the Jailkeeper? Unless you also have a certain amount of shots or are the backup that musicfan brought up an OC this morning, that only leaves the chance that you are in fact a Mafia (or Third Party?) Jailkeeper.

@Lone_Garurumon Can you confirm that you targeted Pendio on N2 before you subbed back in?

Pen

The game is on!
So wait, how can you and I both be the Jailkeeper? Unless you also have a certain amount of shots or are the backup that musicfan brought up an OC this morning, that only leaves the chance that you are in fact a Mafia (or Third Party?) Jailkeeper.

I'm an unlimited shot Town Jailkeeper. That's all I know for certain. My night 2 target could have been blocked by the Mafia or it might have been Busdriven. Though I'm really just spitting out possibilities there.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm an unlimited shot Town Jailkeeper. That's all I know for certain. My night 2 target could have been blocked by the Mafia or it might have been Busdriven. Though I'm really just spitting out possibilities there.
For real? *scratches head*

Why are there so many duplicate roles? But it's also possible that Alit was SMed even though you protected him.

Kuro

caw
And he implies he has a X-shot passive role that responds to actions or checks being used on him.
Just noting that I didn't read that post in question right at all, so ignore this.

And they're suspicious to you because of this only now, or did you have some reason for waiting to voice this suspicion?
Also noting that you called his claim iffy before...

...this counterclaim. So I'd assume the CC wasn't what you found iffy?

Anyway, I'm sure one of you is lying since I'm the backup mentioned. More inclined to trust Shirou myself, especially since the details of my role along with other claims made lead me against believing an unlimited claim.

Pen

The game is on!
But it's also possible that Alit was SMed even though you protected him.

Definitely a possibility...

And they're suspicious to you because of this only now, or did you have some reason for waiting to voice this suspicion?
Also noting that you called his claim iffy before...

Remember that I caught up with the game only a few hours ago. There was quite a lot to take in, so I did my best to get everything out in an orderly fascion as fast as my day allowed.

...this counterclaim. So I'd assume the CC wasn't what you found iffy?

Innitially no. Now it does look very fishy to me though. That being said I'm not 100% sure of my vote seeing as there are bultiple sets of Masons. Anyway, before I was under the impression that Emiya had claimed to be a 1-Shot Sensor. Maybe I completely misunderstood something though. Or maybe Emiya is lying. Or perhaps he's some sort of JOAT, in s´which case he could be any alignment. Thing is, there are many possibilities where Emiya doesn't actually share my role. He seems to have X-Shot, assuming he speaks the truth. I do not. I can use my role once every single night, though that is all I can do.

And yes, I do believe there are roles with unlimited shots, because I have such a role. I'm sure there are others.

Kuro

caw
Remember that I caught up with the game only a few hours ago. There was quite a lot to take in, so I did my best to get everything out in an orderly fascion as fast as my day allowed.

Innitially no. Now it does look very fishy to me though. That being said I'm not 100% sure of my vote seeing as there are bultiple sets of Masons. Anyway, before I was under the impression that Emiya had claimed to be a 1-Shot Sensor. Maybe I completely misunderstood something though. Or maybe Emiya is lying. Or perhaps he's some sort of JOAT, in s´which case he could be any alignment. Thing is, there are many possibilities where Emiya doesn't actually share my role. He seems to have X-Shot, assuming he speaks the truth. I do not. I can use my role once every single night, though that is all I can do.

And yes, I do believe there are roles with unlimited shots, because I have such a role. I'm sure there are others.
Fair.

There have been a couple unlimited roles flipped, Cop and Roleblocker, so it's possible, but I don't believe there are two JK roles and a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom