• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Great Expectations Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Everyone was standing around talking when the hour struck midnight.
It was time.
One of the speakers walks away from the others. They expected loyalty, even now. They approached the dead body of Pendio, "Come back, my courtier. We have need of you yet."
@Pendio has returned to the game. He may not vote and does not count towards majority. However, he may speak his mind.

Another courtier was stirring away from the group as well. They were digging through Jamie's trunk. Though they remained loyal to Jamie, their old commander, they just had to know. It was killing them not knowing for sure.
Inside Jamie's trunk, they found a crudely drawn paper-and-crayon drawing of the old king, dead. Apparently he lost the red crayon partway through because the red blood turned bright pink halfway down the page. along with the picture were the words, "Hes a bad, bad man." Jamie was a Conspirator.

LIVING PLAYERS (7)
DEAD PLAYERS (2)
  • Pendio, a Courtier (Can still speak)
  • A Link in Time, the General
DAY FOUR BEGINS
Day three ends at 11:00 am PST on Friday, March 3, 2017. With 7 alive, 4 is majority.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I knew it.
Vote: Jamie
This posts genuinely pisses me off. My play on day 1 had absolutely nothing to do with my alignment and I would have played the exact same way regardless. So stop it.

Anyway, I blew this game for my squad by lynching ALIT, he pointed out how I was a likely pick for reveal after I had already lynched him and I wasn't thinking about that. I told him I'd take full blame for the loss if we lose so here I am. Hopefully our remaining scum member can survive but it's very unlikely at this point.

Pro Tip for the future for everyone though, I'm better at town than scum lol.

Vote: Jamie

Jamie

I have to question the motivation behind picking me, I was upset that I was picked because I realized I had little chance of survival based on the idea that I would likely be picked, and also this whole reveal thing solidifies that even further. I can only surmise I was chosen so I wouldn't have to be played against, which someone suggested before. Interested in hearing the motivations later.

Jamie

Good game though everyone. It was a fun game so far and good luck to my scum bud.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT:
Jamie (4): Libk, Johnny Sooshi, Jamie, Bok of the Wild
Not Voting (3): Tristan, Minish_Link, Mido

After they found the childish drawing, the people immediately ran at Jamie. Hed been found out. Jamie made no argument - he knew he was done for.
"Good luck," he announced out loud. The last conspirator nodded to themselves. They had to finish this - alone.
Jamie was a Conspirator

The Living (6):
The Dead:
  • @Pendio, a Courtier (can still speak)
  • A Link in Time, the General
  • Jamie, a Conspirator

DAY 5 BEGINS
The day ends at 12 noon PST on Friday, March 3, 2017. With 6 alive, 4 is majority.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I had my suspicions against Jamie after Alit flipped General. I didn't want to say anything about it before though because I didn't want that same evidence to be used against myself. Even though I had a town lean on Jamie for most of the game, I was wary of him because of how defensive he was, but I didn't exactly have a scum lean on him. Whoever the Loyalist is, that was a nice shot on your part; Jamie is relatively unlikely to be lynched, so you had little fear of dying.

@DekuNut can you confirm whether or not the Loyalist's target gets informed whether or not they are the target? I have a strong suspicion on someone right now, but I want to know if the scum team knew the Loyalist had chosen them before I really pursue it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also @Pendio since you're back now, it'd be nice to hear your thoughts and suspicions. Since we have good numbers now, we can be a lot more aggressive from here on out.

In fact, I'm gonna go ahead and get the ball rolling.

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

My biggest suspicion from yesterday carries over today, mostly because he seemed to be against the idea of a no lynch when it turned out to benefit us greatly, and I also don't like how he kept his vote on Mido during day 2 when he, although suspicious, wasn't playing any different from the way he usually does, and I almost feel like it was an attempt to prevent a lynch on someone else, like Alit. Also, iirc, Jamie didn't talk about Johnny much aside from responding to a post in which Johnny said Jamie and Pendio's Bok votes were suspicious, and in that same post, Johnny said he would be willing to vote Pendio over Jamie. Johnny was also one of the people I said I can see Alit picking as a Conspirator, along with Mido himself. I'd be ok with lynching either of them, but between the two, I find myself to be more suspicious of Johnny. On top of that, even though his lynch was inevitable because of the Loyalist, I can't help but feel like his vote on Jamie was awfully convenient, but that's more of a hunch thing

@Mido what do you think of Johnny? I won't ask Johnny the opposite because I think it's clear where he stands.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The only ones aware of the loyalists target were the loyalist and myself.
OK, that's what I thought but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks bruh.

Also, after looking at it further, I'm actually somewhat conflicted now because Mido was also seemingly against the No lynch at first, although he said it was because of an oversight on his part, not noticing Deku's post explaining what happens if there are no votes. Seems pretty convenient though. I'll look more into it.

Pen

The game is on!
Okay so I guess I'm alive again? After I was lynched I stopped reading the thread, so I'm just gonna need some time to catch up on everything before I share my thoughts. ^^

Mido

Version 1
@Mido what do you think of Johnny? I won't ask Johnny the opposite because I think it's clear where he stands.

I actually don't find his disagreement with the plan entirely a red flag, mainly since it seems it came from a genuine place. I'm more concerned about his vote on me not from a reasoning stance because I've been playing like **** quite frankly, but from a circumstantial point of view since ALIT became a target later in the day. Johnny was absent from this lynch, still remaining on myself. Perhaps Johnny didn't have time to reevaluate the options since ALIT's votes came in so late, but I can't quite wager any absolutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom