• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Wii U may get cancelled or at least delayed again! (edited due to misunderstanding)

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Well, at this point, after doing some research, doing some thinking, watching a video on youtube, taking some more time to think, I've come to the conclusion that Zelda U isn't going to have a timeline placement at all. Or, it hasn't even really been set in stone yet by Nintendo themselves. Which is exactly the reason why this game can't release this year, why it was a bad idea for Nintendo to show off the game way too soon, why they should've waited until 2018 to show off the game and release it in 2019 for the NX.

I say this cause right now, Nintendo giving us mixed messages with this game, likely because they're still in a very much heated debate as to when in the timeline this game should set place, what the game is even about, what the story is, who the villain, etc. I will continue to get more in-depth detail a little later.

And you're wondering, "how is this mean Zelda U is getting cancelled?". Well...I will tell you why.

1) There's likely chances that haven't even made the dungeons for the game, which is why we have seen any of the dungeons at all. Only the same field and Link riding around, every...single...time, always with not enough footage and details to really get to know much about the game.

2) Lack of information is likely due to the obvious given impression of the possibility that maybe even Nintendo doesn't know what the heck this game is and what it's even about either. So they're pretty much on the same page as we are more than we think.

And you're asking, "Well then, why did Nintendo seem so confident about a 2015 release? And more recent, a 2016 release? Plus, why would they act as if the game is doing well if it's not?". Well, because as a typical professional company, worrying about they're reputation, they felt that they just couldn't let fans down, so they cause they're afraid that the truth would cause an uproar.

Want more proof? Well, starters, it really does feel like Nintendo is just going to keep delaying this game until they feel comfortable with eventually admitting the truth that they're just not getting anywhere with this game and that it was discontinued.

Want even more elaborate proof? Well, here's a recent quote from Aonuma:

Eiji Aonuma said:
We’re constantly thinking about how to make it unique compared to other games, both in general as well as to others in the Zelda series. Of course, the response of fans is most important and something we care very much about, which is why recently we have been showing early previews at events like E3. We’re looking to see that there are no problems with the directions we’re taking, and are reflecting the reactions we do get into subsequent development.

Here, Aonuma is admitting that he cares about the fans and how they react things (most especially and specifically, definitely big impacting news). And he also refers to all the footage we've seen so far as just "early previews", which, quite easily implies to now fact that the game really is still just in it's Pre-Alpha build stages of development. Which is why only one area is playable in the game, and the new equipment stuff that Link had in the Nov. direct was just accessed through Nintendo playing the game on debug mode, hence why there was no interface.

So with that said, it's pretty much confirmed at this point that the game is in now pretty much fact, still a long ways from the development on it being finished.

And for evidence that suggests that the developers really in a heated debate about ideas for Zelda U, here is another quote:

Eiji Aonuma said:
I haven’t and won’t be trying to put any message or meaning into the games. (If someone else were to make a Zelda game though, of course it might be different.) Occasionally I receive messages from fans telling me how playing Zelda games has changed their lives. While of course this makes me incredibly happy to hear, I feel a great sense of responsibility as well, so part of me feels that developers putting their own ideologies in games is kind of scary.

Aonuma clearly loves his fans and his co-workers, so he finds such heated debates like the one he's always constantly had to put up with every day in regards to Zelda U to be like a scary nightmare for him as clearly doesn't like conflict.

Anyways, onto my next point (which is probably one of the most common that comes to my mind all the time)

3) Zelda Wii U is a time paradox abomination of a game with no real explanation that is just constantly misleading fans to have all these crazy ideas, when truth is that, there is no story, plot, or timeline placement even 100% decided and set in stone yet. Which is exactly why it's neither a continuation of the same lore we know and love or a reboot. It's a stand alone one-shot game with beautiful graphics and fun gameplay but doomed to meet a terrible fate due forced in ideas that are conflicting and contradicting with each other and Nintendo just being so new to the whole modern "Skyrim type of open-world game" thing.

Nintendo is just not ready yet for the kind of game they're trying to make. So the chances of this game being replaced with a new game (like what happened with Metroid Dread where we got Other M instead) are very high.

And now for my final point.

4) The game was shown off way too early. And this something that I actually quite aware of for a long time now. And I even tried to everyone about it, but no one would ever listen to me. I knew Zelda U was going to be delayed and turn out to be a game surrounding by conspiracy since E3 2014 and as of from last year, all the way up until now, I have only been proven to be more and more right, yet, still, no one seemed to ever really care or listen, even after the first delay, last year.

People still think the game is coming when at this point, it's becoming to be more and more clear to me that it's not. And it really makes me sad as I see these people just continue to give their hopes up for this game.

And with all that said, this is game is without a doubt, going to get cancelled. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. I know and understand just how tough it may be to accept that but you just have to learn to take out the huge grains of salt accept it, cause at this point, it's only going to continue to turn out more and more to be true.

And don't buy into any those financial reports. Unless we actually hear something directly from Nintendo themselves (like some actual solid info and/or an actual more precise release date), my points here will remain standing tall.

Trust me, I want this game just as bad for me to not want to believe that any what I just said to be true either, but you just have to please understand that I wouldn't be bringing this up if there was no truth to this and if I wasn't serious about this.

Hope you all understand that I had to make this thread cause I feel that this a big deal to me.

Note: Oh, and by the way, as for source as to where I got the Aonuma quotes from, well, you can find them here:

http://nintendoeverything.com/aonum...-not-trying-to-force-messages-into-the-games/

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
1) They're just limiting footage so that we don't have a lot of info on the game like in SS.

2) That doesn't makes much sense to me. They'll obviously know more about the game than we do.

About those quotes, they're pretty standard things to say. Of course Aounuma would say he cares about what the fans think, we're the ones that line his pockets. Also, he's just saying that he thinks that devs putting things they think is profound or important to know is scary. He probably thinks that because he thinks games should be fun, not a way to learn about life and ****, which is why he says that devs putting their "ideologies" is scary.

3) They don't give a **** about lore or timeline continuity, they probably just throw a dart at a board to see where a game will go in the timeline. Also, your assumption it'll be doomed because it's not story-based is kinda weird. You obviously think story is more important than gameplay, and I don't blame you for it; but (note these are Nintendo games) Metroid Prime, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, almost every Mario game, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and others have ****ty stories, but since the gameplay is so good, they're praised and some are even herald as the best of all time.

4) The fact it's been delayed or shown off has nothing to do with whether or not it'll be released. And a reminder: Ocarina of Time was delayed, Wind Waker was delayed, and Twilight Princess was delayed. So if that's the company it'll be in, then I welcome the delay. Plus, it's not like it's been delayed 4 times like Mighty No. 9.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
This is as big of a steaming pile of horse manure as the rest of your threads. No surprise, considering this is about the 5th thread you've made on this very subject.

****ing kill me.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
How about no.

First off, Nintendo confirmed just this month that Zelds U is releasing in 2016. That's just how it is.

Second, it is absolutely confirmed that the Wolf Link Amiibo is going to work in Zelda U.

Third, we saw footage of the game last November, however small..

This game is not cancelled. It is utterly ridiculous that you would think so, just like how were certain that TFH was "delayed in NA".

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
VitaTempusN92, I barely know you whatsoever, so please don’t assume I’m doing this to satisfy some petty social bull****, but I’ve got massive issues with your thread I feel for me worthy to discuss. Though I want this will be a productive discussion.

TL; DR: your whole thread is based on conjecture concerning your absolutist claims, and you do not even attempt to justify really your biggest claim, in the thread’s title, “Zelda Wii U will be cancelled!”

Your points reviewed by DARK MASTER:

1) There's likely chances that haven't even made the dungeons for the game, which is why we have seen any of the dungeons at all. Only the same field and Link riding around, every...single...time, always with not enough footage and details to really get to know much about the game.

Though remember, Skyward Sword didn’t showoff dungeons or story until close to release (for the longest time we just got some ****ty sketch of Fi, that some assumed was the Wind Waker’s
the-legend-of-zelda-wii-2-20090605000034019.jpg
).

2) Lack of information is likely due to the obvious given impression of the possibility that maybe even Nintendo doesn't know what the heck this game is and what it's even about either. So they're pretty much on the same page as we are more than we think.

Maybe, but this is conjecture, because none of us outside Nintendo will really know unless we’re able to at least peer into their creative thought processes.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conjecture

And you're asking, "Well then, why did Nintendo seem so confident about a 2015 release? And more recent, a 2016 release? Plus, why would they act as if the game is doing well if it's not?". Well, because as a typical professional company, worrying about they're reputation, they felt that they just couldn't let fans down, so they cause they're afraid that the truth would cause an uproar.

Why do you assume we’re asking? Some might just want to play a fun Zelda game… Also, where is your evidence for them “acting”? Why would truth cause an uproar? What truth!? Where is your evidence for any of this!!?

Plus your view of companies is laughably simplistic and makes your point(s) harder to convey.

Want more proof? Well, starters, it really does feel like Nintendo is just going to keep delaying this game until they feel comfortable with eventually admitting the truth that they're just not getting anywhere with this game and that it was discontinued.

tumblr_m96jiyrGRq1qjlwa8o1_r1_500.gif

EIJI AONUMA SAID: said:
We’re constantly thinking about how to make it unique compared to other games, both in general as well as to others in the Zelda series. Of course, the response of fans is most important and something we care very much about, which is why recently we have been showing early previews at events like E3. We’re looking to see that there are no problems with the directions we’re taking, and are reflecting the reactions we do get into subsequent development.

Here, Aonuma is admitting that he cares about the fans and how they react things (most especially and specifically, definitely big impacting news). And he also refers to all the footage we've seen so far as just "early previews", which, quite easily implies to now fact that the game really is still just in it's Pre-Alpha build stages of development. Which is why only one area is playable in the game, and the new equipment stuff that Link had in the Nov. direct was just accessed through Nintendo playing the game on debug mode, hence why there was no interface.

Vita, most companies seeking profit care what their consumers think — while they’re reaffirming their dedication to fans, this is hardly revelation.

So with that said, it's pretty much confirmed at this point that the game is in now pretty much fact, still a long ways from the development on it being finished.

Friend, it doesn’t seem this way whatsoever — evidence.

And for evidence that suggests that the developers really in a heated debate about ideas for Zelda U, here is another quote:

EIJI AONUMA SAID: said:
I haven’t and won’t be trying to put any message or meaning into the games. (If someone else were to make a Zelda game though, of course it might be different.) Occasionally I receive messages from fans telling me how playing Zelda games has changed their lives. While of course this makes me incredibly happy to hear, I feel a great sense of responsibility as well, so part of me feels that developers putting their own ideologies in games is kind of scary.

Aonuma clearly loves his fans and his co-workers, so he finds such heated debates like the one he's always constantly had to put up with every day in regards to Zelda U to be like a scary nightmare for him as clearly doesn't like conflict.

Where at all does he mention any debate? From your quote he’s referring to his creative development; simply concerned about developer ideology influence people in a negative way.

Anyways, onto my next point (which is probably one of the most common that comes to my mind all the time)

3) Zelda Wii U is a time paradox abomination of a game with no real explanation that is just constantly misleading fans to have all these crazy ideas, when truth is that, there is no story, plot, or timeline placement even 100% decided and set in stone yet. Which is exactly why it's neither a continuation of the same lore we know and love or a reboot. It's a stand alone one-shot game with beautiful graphics and fun gameplay but doomed to meet a terrible fate due forced in ideas that are conflicting and contradicting with each other and Nintendo just being so new to the whole modern "Skyrim type of open-world game" thing.

I don’t know if Nintendo is ready dude, but I suspect you don't either.

4) The game was shown off way too early. And this something that I actually quite aware of for a long time now. And I even tried to everyone about it, but no one would ever listen to me. I knew Zelda U was going to be delayed and turn out to be a game surrounding by conspiracy since E3 2014 and as of from last year, all the way up until now, I have only been proven to be more and more right, yet, still, no one seemed to ever really care or listen, even after the first delay, last year.

I understand you’re trying to build up credibility, but you’ve earned a reputation for wild unsubstantiated claims.

This. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threa...ion-of-tri-force-heroes-really-delayed.54086/

This whole thread Vita you’ve alluded to some indisputable evidence supporting this heavily burdened claim, but you’ve failed to even come close to meeting your burden. You can speculate on potential outcomes, but just tell people you're doing that — do not make it seem like moreif you're intellectually honest, I think more people would be open to your ideas.

Anyway Vita, we might have come off as harsh in this thread, but we want you to improve. We realize like most of us, you care deeply for Zelda, but just try to improve how you go about that. Thanks mate!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You are right. I have FORSEEN its cancellation in the tealeaves.

All these other mugs denying it is going to be cancelled DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE ON ABOUT. The tealeaves NEVER LIE.

Last edited:

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Wow! Just wow! Same BS as always, huh guys?! Are you going to keep doing this EVERY single time I have an idea, belief, opinion, or impression to share?

I'm sorry, but you people can just be very rude sometimes. Even after all the times I keep this site a chance, hoping for a positive change, and yet, I'm still left in the garbage zone (or more like the nightmare zone, if you ask me).

I put a LOT of effort into this and most of my other ideas, beliefs, opinions, and impressions! And this time I actually used SOLID evidence!

Aonuma said:
We’re constantly thinking about how to make it unique compared to other games, both in general as well as to others in the Zelda series. Of course, the response of fans is most important and something we care very much about, which is why recently we have been showing EARLY PREVIEWS at events like E3. We’re looking to see that there are no problems with the directions we’re taking, and are reflecting the reactions we do get into subsequent development.

While this may not explicitly point at cancellation, it DOES point STRICTLY at the STRONG possibility of a SECOND DELAY, to say the least!

And, while did that the whole is that the game will be cancelled, I never really straight out, explicitly said "Zelda U is cancelled", I meant it MAY GET cancelled! I used the "will" part as an ATTENTION GRABBER! People do that with their urgent notices, news, and warnings ALL THE TIME to GET PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!

I will have to the thread name now since people misunderstood EVERYTHING of what this thread was about!

And don't buy into any those financial reports. Unless we actually hear something DIRECTLY from NINTENDO THEMSELVES (like some actual SOLID info and/or an actual MORE PRECISE release date), my points here will remain standing tall.

You people DID notice this right? (I'm looking at you Lozjam!)

All that quote means that UNLESS NINTENDO THEMSELVES actually DIRECTLY comes STRAIGHT OUT CLEAR, in a NINTENDO DIRECT or at E3 2016, shows a PROMISING TRAILER, gives SOLID info, and confirms a PRECISE release date like "Holiday 2016" or something like that, I would STILL hold TIGHTLY to my skepticism and grains of salt!

If you all want to continue to keep on giving all your hopes up, then that is YOUR choice! If you want to be DISAPPOINTED and MAD about what happens to Zelda Wii U in the end, that's YOUR CHOICE and YOUR OWN FAULT, NOT NINTENDO'S (after all, it WAS the FANS who convinced Nintendo show off Zelda U WAY too early to begin with anyways).

Anyways, this is LAST idea, opinion, belief, and impression that I'm ever sharing publicly that is Zelda related.

I'm done with Zelda fan community cause why do I even bother. No one respects me in this moral forsaken fan community, even after how much or at least how hard I try to respect you all, this is how you all always treat me in the end! Like I'm some nobody who's opinions mean nothing or they don't count, like my opinions don't even exist. I'm am sick and tired being treated like I'm some piece of garbage, like I'm an idiot, or like I don't have a say in anything.

I mean, I know treated people like idiots in the past, but only because I was treated like one so my torch was lit, like it is now.

So that's it, I'm done. I'm no longer sharing my two cents anymore. I'm done with public Zelda fandom! No more theories, no more headcanons, no more fan-fics, no more Zelda fandom declaration! From now on, I'm keeping all my beliefs and fandom all to myself, since no one cares to see any of it.

And by the way, since I'm done with public Zelda fandom, all have left to say is you're all going to be missing on some good stuff I had planned along the way. But well, since no one cares, too bad. Have a nice rude people!

Good bye!

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I suppose it is plausible. Like you said, we haven't gotten much footage of actual game play, aside from that single field. Maybe it's to show off the open world, or maybe it's to cover up their lack of development, who knows? They do seem to be avoiding any real details of the story or dungeons. Maybe they were too focused on other titles, like TP HD, or too hasty to show off footage of a game they haven't yet completed. It is an interesting idea.

However, I don't believe it will be cancelled, unless the amount of the game finished is very minimal. There is still the chance that the game is going to be released this year, and they're just planning to show off the full, or almost full, game at a later date. I wouldn't completely discredit your theory, but let's just hope the worst we get is a delay to next year. I can wait that long.

Vita, don't give up on the stuff you do on this site, you've been a member for just over 3 years, probably best to just have a break for a while but don't give up completely, the stuff you post is interesting, it gives an alternate view of things, people won't always agree with what you say on here but others will, it's a matter of opinions after all, don't let it get you down! I personally don't think it will get cancelled but that's just my opinion on the matter :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Baseless prediction, no support whatsoever.

OR... it's due to the fact that they don't want to reveal too much before release because it would spoil it. Wow such crazy much mind blown very holy **** wow!

Nintendo is smart enough to know that flat out lying to us will cause more of an uproar than saying the game is delayed again. To think otherwise is absolutely ludicrous.

Also, I wasn't asking that at all, but thanks for the assumption! :)

Way to pull arguments out of your ass. That "elaborate proof" proves literally nothing. "Early previews" doesn't mean early in development, it means they're showing us bits of the game long before its release. Remember, we first saw this game at E3 2014, that's more than 2 years before release. We first saw Skyward Sword a little over a year before release, it was probably around the same state then.

Ya no. Far from it. You haven't given a single solid argument that supports that.

Where does it mention "heated debates"? I don't see it. I must be blind or something because there's obviously no way you can be wrong about this!

Nintendo is just not ready yet for the kind of game they're trying to make. So the chances of this game being replaced with a new game (like what happened with Metroid Dread where we got Other M instead) are very high.

More assumptions. Still have yet to see any support. Please, just one piece of solid evidence? That's all I ask. You can't objectify something like this as fact with literally no evidence. You're basing your entire argument on assumptions. Those mean jack ****, no offense.

And now for my final point.

It's been almost two years since our first glimpse at this game. By that time, they had enough done to at least show us a little bit. 2 years later, the chance of them having nothing to show is extremely slim. They're simply choosing not to show it. Why? I don't know. But I highly doubt it's because the game isn't even close to finished yet. You haven't been proven right about anything except your complete inability to structure proper arguments and debate in a healthy fashion.

People still think the game is coming when at this point, it's becoming to be more and more clear to me that it's not. And it really makes me sad as I see these people just continue to give their hopes up for this game.

And with all that said, this is game is without a doubt, going to get cancelled. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. I know and understand just how tough it may be to accept that but you just have to learn to take out the huge grains of salt accept it, cause at this point, it's only going to continue to turn out more and more to be true.

"I know I am 100% right about this because my baseless assumptions with no evidence at all to back them up must be objectively correct." - VitaTempusN92 2016

And don't buy into any those financial reports. Unless we actually hear something directly from Nintendo themselves (like some actual solid info and/or an actual more precise release date), my points here will remain standing tall.

You have points here? I don't see them. Can you show me?

Trust me, I want this game just as bad for me to not want to believe that any what I just said to be true either, but you just have to please understand that I wouldn't be bringing this up if there was no truth to this and if I wasn't serious about this.

Hope you all understand that I had to make this thread cause I feel that this a big deal to me.

But... there is no truth to it. So I don't understand, and you haven't convinced me otherwise.

Wow! Just wow! Same BS as always, huh guys?! Are you going to keep doing this EVERY single time I have an idea, belief, opinion, or impression to share?

No, but we are going to keep doing this so long as you keep determining that everything you say is objective fact without anything to back it up. Especially things as absurd as this.

I put a LOT of effort into this and most of my other ideas, beliefs, opinions, and impressions! And this time I actually used SOLID evidence!

Really? I didn't see any. Huh, I must just be stupid then. Obviously.

While this may not explicitly point at cancellation, it DOES point STRICTLY at the STRONG possibility of a SECOND DELAY, to say the least!

OK, sure, perhaps it'll get delayed again. But you seemed so sure of yourself before.

And, while did that the whole is that the game will be cancelled, I never really straight out, explicitly said "Zelda U is cancelled", I meant it MAY GET cancelled! I used the "will" part as an ATTENTION GRABBER! People do that with their urgent notices, news, and warnings ALL THE TIME to GET PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!

What the actual **** are you talking about? That's exactly what you said.

"And with all that said, this is game is without a doubt, going to get cancelled. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. I know and understand just how tough it may be to accept that but you just have to learn to take out the huge grains of salt accept it, cause at this point, it's only going to continue to turn out more and more to be true."

I will have to the thread name now since people misunderstood EVERYTHING of what this thread was about!

Yes, we misunderstood your OBJECTIVE FACTS!!!!

You people DID notice this right? (I'm looking at you Lozjam!)

All that quote means that UNLESS NINTENDO THEMSELVES actually DIRECTLY comes STRAIGHT OUT CLEAR, in a NINTENDO DIRECT or at E3 2016, shows a PROMISING TRAILER, gives SOLID info, and confirms a PRECISE release date like "Holiday 2016" or something like that, I would STILL hold TIGHTLY to my skepticism and grains of salt!

I like that they're not showing much. Keeps the game a mystery, escalates the "Wow" factor upon playing it. Did it never occur to you that just maybe that's what Nintendo wants?

If you all want to continue to keep on giving all your hopes up, then that is YOUR choice! If you want to be DISAPPOINTED and MAD about what happens to Zelda Wii U in the end, that's YOUR CHOICE and YOUR OWN FAULT, NOT NINTENDO'S (after all, it WAS the FANS who convinced Nintendo show off Zelda U WAY too early to begin with anyways).

OK.

Anyways, this is LAST idea, opinion, belief, and impression that I'm ever sharing publicly that is Zelda related.

Oh thank the good lord almighty! It must be Christmas.

I'm done with Zelda fan community cause why do I even bother. No one respects me in this moral forsaken fan community, even after how much or at least how hard I try to respect you all, this is how you all always treat me in the end! Like I'm some nobody who's opinions mean nothing or they don't count, like my opinions don't even exist. I'm am sick and tired being treated like I'm some piece of garbage, like I'm an idiot, or like I don't have a say in anything.

We'd respect you more if you didn't throw your objectively correct opinions in our faces all the time. Give it a rest, people disagree with you, so ****ing what? You don't need to go starting flame wars because of it.

Although it seems like that's all you're good at and you seem to get a lot of satisfaction from it, so who am I to say stop.

I mean, I know treated people like idiots in the past, but only because I was treated like one so my torch was lit, like it is now.

You've never not treated us like idiots, even when we've tried to be nice to you. Even now, you're treating us like idiots by trying to make us believe all this baseless garbage.

So that's it, I'm done. I'm no longer sharing my two cents anymore. I'm done with public Zelda fandom! No more theories, no more headcanons, no more fan-fics, no more Zelda fandom declaration! From now on, I'm keeping all my beliefs and fandom all to myself, since no one cares to see any of it.

And by the way, since I'm done with public Zelda fandom, all have left to say is you're all going to be missing on some good stuff I had planned along the way. But well, since no one cares, too bad. Have a nice rude people!

Good bye!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
I mean I wouldn't really be mad if it were cancelled or even peeved, since I know so little.

That said, Vita, I don't mean to be mean or rude, but sometimes you read into stuff a bit much. We really don't have any proof one way or the other.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Hey guys keep it civil.
There is no need to be attacking each other.

Anyway, I'm still in the camp that figures Zelda U will be released when Nintendo wants to release it. My guess is that they are farther along then we think they are and are holding off on announcing a release to give time for bug fixes.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Piggybacking off of what Tristan said, the reason you get responses like the ones above and in other threads is because of the manner of which you share your ideas. I believe you do work hard to look into the topic you're researching, but instead of presenting your argument in a respectful manner, you shove it down people's throats. You fail to understand that people are going to disagree with you so you act as though everything you say is fact. The abrasive CAPS WORDS does not help your argument and, you may not realize this, are incredibly patronizing. If you would stop being so elitist in your threads and be open to different ideas, I'm sure you would get kinder responses.

Eiji Aonuma said:

I think you might be reading too much into these and looking for something that simply isn't there. This isn't poetry, sometimes there is no deeper meaning behind these quotes. For example, nowhere in the second quote does Aonuma mention anything about heated debates. He mentions that he disagrees with developers putting their own beliefs and ideologies in games. Like, he doesn't want Zelda Wii U to have a biblical message behind it. That is all he is saying.

That being said, I disagree that it would ever be cancelled. That seems illogical on Nintendo's part. If anything, but still unlikely IMO, it will get delayed for the NX. For the time being, I still trust Nintendo and expect the game to be released later this year. It is only February, still enough time for Nintendo to release new information about Zelda Wii U. I'll hold onto that belief until I hear an announcement from Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom