• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain this refers to mafia. Someone said that the numbers were right earlier, so I'm going to be assuming the setup's like this (player list for convenience):

Among the remaining nine, we have three mafia, one SK and some number of cultists. I think the number of cultists would be roughly three at this point (but no less than two). This is doubleplus ungood.

Actually, considering that we're looking at a cult, I don't think we can?

The only person this matches this description was pkfroce, who ultimately resigned and Mellow Ezlo took his place. I'm positive that this is the Mechon player.

Iirc, Mellow's been relatively quiet so far, apart from a few posts.

Is this what you are talking about? Because this is not enough to say Mellow is SK. Do you have any other evidence?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Unfortunately for you your buddy musicfan claimed for you before you could. How is it that he knew the exact ability you switched to partway through the game if this is your first time claiming it?

Unless I missed a claim by you earlier, the obvious answer to me is "cult". Do you have an explanation for that?

I softclaimed earlier on Day 2

Eoghan

Kasutony
My posts are going to come in parts, just to make it easier for people.

Is this what you are talking about? Because this is not enough to say Mellow is SK. Do you have any other evidence?

Your willingness to disregard GM text while also using it to persecute me is astoundingly shady. I believe we've a cult cohort.
I'd say it's quite likely Mellow is SK and a cultist. What luck.

-----------

Part 1: The Criticism...ing

So I have to say this game has left a really sour taste in my mouth. I don't mean to attack anyone, but these faux pas are just...something I have to address.

One thing that doesn't sit with me is the way the GM posts hand answers over to everyone, giving text which reveals way, way too much, which in turn leaves little to the players to actually read through others' actions and determine for themselves what's up. It takes away so much of what makes this game great. It's no longer a game of wits; I've been doomed by someone who isn't even playing.

An excessively long day and night also doesn't help at all. We don't need a super short day, but that, and this weird attitude towards letting people just skim by, just invite inactivity. Scum love to hide. You want to pressure people into talking, folks. I could've remained quiet this whole time and done quite well, but I was doing my duty to actually make this a good game by participating.
But this...teaches people to be afraid to contribute. This needs to change.

There's just a lot of...strange notions about how this game should be played. Both of my cohorts have been more than eager to bus me off the very moment people started to glare at me over laughably innocuous behavior.

The setup's fine, but all these irksome things coming together really dampens my experience. Y'all got work to do.

Eoghan

Kasutony
Part 2: The Surrender

All that said, I'm done for. It's just a matter of time until I die, so here's my compromise:

Take out the SK today. Kill me tonight.

To whoever the vigilante is, I'm all yours. I'm not going to take any action tonight, nor is there any chance in hell I'll be protected now.

Please, don't screw this chance up. Mellow's your guy, I guarantee it.

Unfortunately, it's too late. Once we reach majority the lynch is set. But the cop can investigate Mellow if needs be; however, Cody being investigated I think is the better choice.

Eoghan

Kasutony
I'm not a fan of a majority vote system suddenly ending the day, either. Especially late into the game. Consistent schedules are <3.

But oh well. Good luck, folks.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Your willingness to disregard GM text while also using it to persecute me is astoundingly shady. I believe we've a cult cohort.
I'd say it's quite likely Mellow is SK and a cultist. What luck.
Why is it so clear? The SK was definitely on the bandwagon but it could be anyone out of the 5 I listed. I think it's taking a huge risk lynching someone when we clearly have an opportunity to lynch scum.

---

Cody is next on my radar, so it's best if the Cop investigates him. As for Mellow, Frozen and Libk... Well SMS choose one to test for lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom