• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
HOL<1>-Libk
Not Voting-Tristan, HOL

Day Ends At Majority (or tomorrow at Noon if literally nobody else decides to talk)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I actually knew you targeted HOL because last night HOL targeted you but it didn't work bevause of you. But I already knew your alignment anyway. So I think lynching HOL will net us a win.
I didn't target HoL last night.

Vote: <Libk>

Too bad I know your alignment too. Why was there still no kill when I targeted you? And how do you know Hero targeted me? Something doesn't add up.

All in all, I think you're the better option for a lynch today. I have a feeling the game won't be over until all the anti-town roles are dead, and while I know you're not mafia, I know you're not town as well. Sorry man.

I also know your supposed wincon so I don't really see benefit keeping you alive.

Storm

Votes
HOL-1
Libk-1

Standoff... yay

Day Ends when one of you changes your minds. . and I don't think HOL is coming back... not sure why

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I didn't target HoL last night.

Vote: <Libk>

Too bad I know your alignment too. Why was there still no kill when I targeted you? And how do you know Hero targeted me? Something doesn't add up.

All in all, I think you're the better option for a lynch today. I have a feeling the game won't be over until all the anti-town roles are dead, and while I know you're not mafia, I know you're not town as well. Sorry man.

I also know your supposed wincon so I don't really see benefit keeping you alive.
Too bad you don't know much alignment. You know what role I have, I know what role you have, I know what role HOL had. And I misinterpreted how my role works. It seems you did target me. When I had the option to change HOL'S mimd, I was blocked so that's cool. You should know as well as I that the action we both used to have goes off first before anything else, knowing this, you should also know that I did successfully switch, abd you successfully blocked my ability. The reason there was no kill, only the third party is left. HOL was town, targeted you to see if you were, I switched with HOL. I am now town, you are town, we lynch HOL we win. If we don't, it's either a loss or draw. There are literally no killing roles left in the game.

Libk

Erg. I knew I shouldn't have mad the post on a phone. You know what role I had. not have. though I am town now.

I know everyone's role and alignment at the moment. You are town, I am town, HOL is third party. You understand that the third party role always goes first at night right? I know who HOL targeted because when I switched with HOL, I had the option to redirect, just like you did when you switched with me. you redirected it to mido. I didn't get a chance to redirect because after I switched roles with HOL, your block went through on me. If you lynch me, you lose. this is literally your game to lose. Idk if you can become the third party again after you give it away, but if you can, and I die today, you'll become the third party at night no matter what you do.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm... idk if I buy it. It said nothing in my original pm about that ability getting first priority.

This is literally a WIFOM situation at this point. I have to do something, so I'm going with my gut. You seem to have claimed cop, which is an extremely easy fake claim in a no reveal game, especially considering hero is seemingly not here to say anything on the matter.

Libk

No. I'm not claiming cop. I know alignments because you traded with me, and I traded with HOL. there are only 3 of us. There is no way for me not to know all the alignments right now. I know what I was when you traded with me, I know what HOL was before I traded with her. There is no mafia. Just Third party. that is a fact. HOL is it.

Storm

Also, what happens if there is a tie in the votes at the end of day? @Storm
1 of 3 things will happen
1) i flip a coin
2) i roll a d4
3) 48 hour extension
This close to the end there cant be a NL day, especially with a majority of 2 needed to lynch a person

Libk

1 of 3 things will happen
1) i flip a coin
2) i roll a d4
3) 48 hour extension
This close to the end there cant be a NL day, especially with a majority of 2 needed to lynch a person
Ty. Then maybe I'll just key fate decide.

Libk

@Tristan, I knkw it's more WIFOM but you know the third party role can't win. Why would I be pushing so hard to lynch HOL if I was the third party? It wouldn't get me anywhere. If anything I'd want to no lynch to try and get rid of the role. We can win this man. You just gotta vote HOL. That's the last I'm going to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom