• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
But... I already voted for hero, so shouldn't he be at majority?

Anyway, idk what I can say. Hero, if you got my original role, then you can't win regardless. All I can say is that I know for sure I'm town, so idk where to go from there.

Anyway I got Libk's original role. If you do in fact have my original role, then you know how it works. I used it to prevent Mido from using a night action the night before we lynched him. Nobody died that night. Coincidence? Then I used it again on Libk last time hoping to prevent him from using the ability that he now had (thanks to me). He claimed that ability got first priority. By that logic, you now have it, which means you're the third party. But you would've given it back to me during the night had that been the case, no?

I honestly don't know why this game isn't over yet. It's last man standing, right? If that's the case, considering my vote, I should be the winner.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
How does the game end then? Coin flip? But what if Hero has that Mother Bucking :bubsy: role and can't win but he is still the last man standing, is there no winner in that case?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
How does the game end then? Coin flip? But what if Hero has that Mother Bucking :bubsy: role and can't win but he is still the last man standing, is there no winner in that case?
Shut your bucking face, uncle Bucker. This is a trial. At noon EST one of you dies. And right now HOL looks bucking guilty. He may just win this yet :bubsy::bubsy::bubsy:

Storm

You still have 15 hours to convince me youre worth saving, HOL. Im just saying youre at a disadvantage

Storm

So, The Ghost of Storm finally got off his ass and came up with the final decision for Deku to act upon. Deku Raised his Pistol up.

Suddenly, there is a scuffle for the Gun. Tristan Hit Deku in the face while HOL put Deku in a half nelson, But Deku Flipped HOL over and Proceeded to pull out the Gun and..

*Bang*

Tristan Laid there Dead. His Microphone in his hand and his clothes on fleek. Tristan, one of the Best and most handsome of all the People Storm Invited, of course He did only come because he heard there would be hookers, and sadly there weren’t any. Deku and The Hero of Legend got to their feet and shook each other’s hand

“ Thank you Hero, for helping me with that Problem and helping dispose of the Murderers, Sadly there is only one left”

Deku laughs as he Shoots Hero in the Head, watching him fall to the ground as if he was hit by a door… twice. The Drill falling from his trenchcoat pocket. His trilby on the Ground ( M’lady)

Deku reached into his Coat pocket and pulled out the Front Door key, and turned the lock, and the key Broke, leaving Deku to die of starvation

GAME BUCKING OVER

So we have a lovely cast of characters

Pendio-The Princess(Virgin)

A Link In Time- The CPR Doctor

QueenLilly-The Unlucky Godfather ( and the cousin that's not getting anything for Christmas now for ditching my game she said she would play)

Jamie-The Drill Smith/Buck Cop

Mido-The Drunk Goon

Libk-The Roleblocker turned Buck turned Insane Cop

Tristan-The Buck Turned Roleblocker

Hero of Legend-The Insane Cop Turned Buck

DekuNut-The Deus Ex Machina La Vida Loca-Trombone Player

LittleGumball-Not Talking to me after all of this

Storm-The Ghost Host with the Most Toast… not to Boast

And of course we had a bunch of Actions

• Mido-Targets Jamie-princess stopped kill
  • Jamie-Investigates Libk
  • Libk- Targets ALIT ( rickroll 1)
  • ALIT-Blocked
  • Tristan-Bucks Jamie-immune
  • HOL- Investigates Mido

• Mido-Targets HOL-Drunk-QueenLilly-Blocked
  • HOL-Investigates Jamie
  • Tristan-Bucks Jamie (Again)-Immune
  • Jamie-Investigates HOL
  • Libk-Blocks Mido (rickroll 2)
  • QueenLilly-AWOL

• Mido-Targets Tristan-Drunk-HOL-Blocked
  • HOL-Investigates Mido (Again)
  • Tristan-Bucks Libk-Becomes RB-Blocks Mido ( oppa gangam style)
  • Libk-Is Bucked

• Libk-Bucks HOL-Becomes Cop, blocked
  • Tristan- Blocks Libk( Pomf pomf)
  • HOL- Is Bucked

• HOL-Bucks Tristan-Immune
  • Tristan-Blocks HOL-Immune

:dealwithit: Stay Tuned for Chaos Mafia 2 The Large Game :dealwithit:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom