• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Oh, boy, do I have a story to tell about this.

As you guys can tell about the circumstances, Queenlilly was nowhere to be found, leaving your friendly neighborhood Ol' Mido to strap on his big boy boots and pull off a one-man show. The days were fun times in which I attempted to hunt for the man who killed my father, as I was Inigo Montoya after all; but the nights were as unkind as can be. The first night made sense given what we know about Pendio's role right now, but the real kicker was later on when I began to try and kill Tristan for pretty much the entire game. You see, my drunk modifier had a 25% chance of taking effect, but this was one potent 25%, as I was drunk nearly every night, and would have killed my own teammate if it weren't for mean old Tristan and Libk roleblocking me at night later on. The only consolation here was that I narrowly escaped the jaws of death with my day 1 "essay."

Overall, I had a fun go-around, and I'd like to thank Storm and DekuNut for modding the game! No thanks to Tristan who put a damper on my plans once he got active late-game! :dry: (although based on reading the night actions, I probably would have been done in sooner or later! XD)

so who won lol

Good question. I think Storm won, to be honest. He got us to go to his mansion, after all! :cool:

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Technically the town won, because the mafia were killed and the Buck's wincon is that they literally can't win.
Also, y'all still need to figure out who actually killed Storm. Hint: It wasn't Mido or Lily :P

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
D: Alfred was the evil mastermind behind everything all along! :eek: Batman never suspected a thing...
Well...
2865113-funny_batman_mind_blown_joker.jpg

Reactions: Pen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom