• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys - was at a Marching Band competition all yesterday. Based on the fact Libk tried to trick Tristan into thinking I targeted him, it's pretty apparent that Libk is trying to pull some shady/scummy stuff.

Vote: Libk

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Based on the fact Libk tried to trick Tristan into thinking I targeted him
And lol this is such a lie but it's not going to matter anyway. I was really hoping you would make it back so fate could decide this game. Oh well. You did indeed target him though. That said I can't wait for you to do it tonight. Assuming there is a night. I guess storm could end it since it's just third party and a town left

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Just remember HOL, yours goes off first no matter what his ability is. So you're pretty much assured to switch if there's a night phase.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Damn, Hero's response makes me feel like I made the wrong choice. Still though, in WIFOM scenarios like that, it's basically 50/50 that you're going to make the wrong move, so there's nothing you can do but go with your gut. When my initial role pm said nothing about that ability getting first priority, you can understand why I was iffy about what you said. Sorry Libk. Ask yourself what you'd do in that situation though, if you had a 50/50 chance of hitting the right target? You'd go with your gut, which is what I had to do.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well. It took some debating, but Libk was put to the Block. The Rope was wrapped around his neck, and he was hung until dead

Night 4 begins

Night ends anon. can I call a Dawn and have nobody post again until I do. thanks

Living
Tristan
HOL

The Dead
Pendio
ALIT
QueenLilly
Jamie
Mido

Storm

As you awake and go to the table for breakfast, you see breakfast isn’t there, and as you go to the Foyer to see what is up, you see LittleGumball hanging from the Rope, her eyes bloodshot and her hands dirty from digging the graves. DekuNut exits from the Kitchen

“Only one of you is leaving this place. Who is it going to be?” DekuNut sits in a chair between you, Pistol in his hand "One of you has to be The Murderer. so Tell me Why I should shoot the Other"

Final Day Begins
Living
Tristan
HOL

The Dead
Pendio
ALIT
QueenLilly
Jamie
Mido

Libk

Day Ends at Noon Tommorow. in that Time, I would like to hear in your Defense why not You, and then because tie, I'll flip a Coin, but anything you say cant hurt your chances ;). you Two have come a long way. would be a shame to Buck it up at the End wouldn't it?

Storm

Can we bring up anything? Like, anything we might've known?

Sure. Just dont break the rules about claiming. Do t want to get modkilled after making it this far do you. Dont pull a storm, eh? Tristan knows what i mean, and hes a mafia legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom