• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Journey RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I, too, want to become a gym leader," Joe explained, "I became good friends with a gym leader back in Sinnoh - Gardenia, our grass-type gym leader. I'll challenge gym leaders, but more for training than to actually earn a way to the Plateau - not that that would be a bad thing of course."

Pen

The game is on!
"Cool!" Narumi exclaimed. "I'm not going for any gym challenges myself. My goals are to learn more about the world, and to grow stronger together with my Pokémon. Me and my Pokémon strive to further improve our ninjutsu techniques, which I think can only be done through experience."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"CuCuCuCu Cu CuCu"
Koll looks at Rasul
"We are Nowhere Near the Pokemart. I am not getting you Rarecandy

Mido

Version 1
"What he said, it's Garrett." Garrett winced as he pointed to Expo. "Still, thanks for helping me up! I can be a bit of a klutz at times," he laughed as he thanked Narumi. Truth be told, he wasn't too fond of the nickname, Gary, as it was often used teasingly. After brushing off his pants, Garrett continued to walk with the group, albeit still in the back of the pack.

Pen

The game is on!
"I'm sure we'll be able to reach Saffron before dark, but I doubt we'll be able to make it all the way to Cerulean before night falls, so I assume we're spending the night at the Saffron PokéCenter?" Narumi said as they walked along Route 7.

Storm

Koll pulled Rasul outvof Expo's bag, wondering how many Rare Candies he ate

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A couple of hours later, the crew arrived in Saffron City.
Joe smiles as he approaches the city. He'd been here once before, only briefly, and had enjoyed it immensely. He was glad to be back. He spied the Pokemon Center and gestures to the crew, "You guys wanna head over there now, or want to hang around the city for a few hours?"

NintendoCN

Team Captain
"Well,"said Expo, "I need to restock, I wasted my last Ultra ball on that Houndour, and I could use a few more Full Heals." *Typhlosion nods in agreement*

Pen

The game is on!
"Ah, Saffron City." Narumi almost sighed. "I lived in this city for three years up until about a year ago. I'm pretty exhausted now though. Perhaps those who wanna head straight to the Pokémon Center can go there, and those who wanna accompany Expo to the mart can do that?" she suggested.

Storm

Koll was undecided on what to do next, so he sat in the grass under a tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom