• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic University RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Y'now what? I am like the stubbornest person ever, and I really do like playing Male!Post-Puberty!Wizard!Madi, so I'mma see if this can be revived. Quick question for woyo, how is Matt, a completely inexperienced wizard, s'posed to figure out, in the brief time he and Liam seem to have, magic spells well enough to kill monsters? And OTHER PEOPLE CAN STILL SIGN UP FOR THIS. I THINK.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Woo, lesdoothees, I guess. MALE!POST-PUBERTY!WIZARD!MADI GETCHO BUTT OVA HEA AND INTO MAH BRAIN SO AH CAN DOOTHEES!))

Matt yelped (in a totally manly way) when he saw the griffins, and began fumbling for his wand. "L-L-Liam..." He stuttered, unable to take his eyes from the approaching monsters.

((I'mma pretend the griffins haven't pounced on the guys yet and are kinda stalking them or something, because we need drama.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Y'ever gonna give me those words, or are ya gonna leave me in the dust? Or can I make up my own words?!))

Matt decided to take a cue from Liam and quickly shifted through his scrolls. Okay, Teleport. Useless here. First Aid. Ditto. Flame. Not very effective if Liam's attempt was anything to go by, but he'd keep it in mind. Summon. Meh. Vine... Oh, that'd work nicely!

He already could tell his mouth would fail him if he tried to perform the spell in any verbal sense, so he brought out his wand and quickly drew the symbol on the scroll in the air in front of the griffins with it before his hand had time to shake. Thin vines reached up from the ground like snakes and wrapped around the griffins' limbs, trapping them.

((If that's too strong for a first spell, I'll edit it to be less powerful. And gah the second-last sentence is so run-on. I apologize.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( It's perfect.You can just say " He said the words for the [Insert Name Here] spell.))

Lim uses thorn shot on a griffin.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((That is completely uncreative and I will not STAND to let my posts be that boring. Magic words spice things up to the point of awesomeness. If the headmaster got one for the floating thing, I can make my own. And you didn't say how the thorn shots affected the griffins. How'm I supposed to know if they got hurt a lot, a little, they started bleeding, or if they even got hit? These things are important, believe it or not. Too many words are better than not enough.))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Still time to SU?))
Name: Darkell Warlic
Appearance: Black hair and dark-blue eyes,
Type of Magic: Dark
Familiar: Baby dragon (though it's completely useless)
Wand: 10" holly wood. Prefers to use staffs, however.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((I tend to scroll back through a bunch of long-dead RPs when I get into Skype calls with people. I blame Pen :P
But yeah, is a good, interesting idea, so hope a few more pop in with interest))

Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom