• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic University RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Garion nods at them. "We'll be headed a bit further into the district, to the Lich's base. By the way, quick warning, this Lich acts kinda weird. I'm still not sure if its behavior is an act or not, so don't let your guard down." And with that, he began walking further into the district.

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at a small round building. "This is the Lich's base." Garion said quietly. "Follow me, and remember, keep your guard up." He opened the door and walked in. After hesitating for a moment, Liam followed.

Pen

The game is on!
Eiji follows suit and is able to sneak along very quietly. He was talented when it came to stealth, but he was still very nervous because he didn't trust his combat abilities.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
The room is dark as they enter. "Ah, guests." Suddenly, a spotlight shines down on a figure. It has grey skin, and white hair. Furthermore, it seems to be wearing a sparkling white tuxedo with a pink tie and a white cape. "Now, I don't recognize you, so you're probably all new. Allow me to intro- wait, did the Headmaster send students after me?! The indignity! I used to be a teacher here, you know! I was in the Necromancy department! Well, before Dr. DeMarre killed me anyway." It clicks its tongue. "Such a shame that. He really was a wonderful teacher before he went insane. Well, no matter; I suppose I'll just have to dispose of you. Maybe then the Headmaster will send someone worthy of my prowess." He poses, and the room lights up.

There are two skeletal minions posing behind him, and a third is operating a fan so that his cape and hair seem to be fluttering in a breeze. "I suppose you all should know the name of your executioner. I am Fabian Licht, necromancer extraordinaire!"

Garion glances back at them. "Yeah, I can take this guy. Stay back, wouldn't want you to get caught in the crossfire." He stomps on the ground. "Summon Elemental: Earth!" A giant made from dirt and stone rises from the ground, and proceeds to crush the Lich's skeletons. The Lich looks quite put out at that. "Hey! I wasn't ready! I had another minute of monologuing-" It is interrupted by Garion's elemental squishing it.

Garion dismisses the elemental and turns to them. "Well, that was easy. Any questions?"

Pen

The game is on!
Eiji was awestruck. Speechless from what he'd just seen and heard. One could see in his face how shocked he was. Had a teacher at their school really gone insane and killed this man?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell shakes his head. He'd heard about the crazed necromancer before all this, and was completely unfazed by the scene that had just played out before them. He wasn't sure how this was supposed to help them, but the headmaster had sent them here, so there was probably something.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Garion claps his hands together. "Cool. Don't be too disappointed that you didn't get to have some fun, the Headmaster probably just sent you with me to dip your toes in, get a preview of what you're in for. I'm sure you'll be doing assignments on your own in no time. Speaking of the Headmaster, we should probably get back to him and report that the Lich has been handled. C'mon." He gestures for them to follow as he walks out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom