• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic University RP

Pen

The game is on!
Eiji had just finished changing into his uniform. He was a fast one. He looks at the two other boys. "So, do you guys know how many others we're waiting for?" he asks.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"I believe he said that there were three of us." Liam says, after thinking for a moment.

((I need a little bit to plan out the assignment, then the Headmaster will give it to us.))

Reactions: Pen

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Sorry for the wait.))

The Headmaster spoke, Now that you’re all here, I can brief you on your assignment. There is a slight chance that it might involve combat, but your files say that you already know a few basic spells, so I believe that you can handle yourselves. I want you three to act as backup to one of our second years, Garion Greydusk. Recently, the Earth District has been showing some signs of necromantic corruption, so I sent Mr. Greydusk to investigate the source, and he recently found it. It turns out that a lich has been attempting to raise an army for itself. The lich seems to be an extremely weak specimen of its kind, and Mr. Greydusk should be able to handle it, but I believe that it’s better to be safe than sorry. Any questions?”

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((All right, I think it's safe to assume that no one has any questions.))

The Headmaster nods. "Good. Take this compass, it will guide you to your destination." He hands the compass to Liam, who takes it, saying,"Thank you sir." Liam looks at the other two. "You two ready to go?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
The Earth District was quite... brown, Liam noted as they approached their destination. Everything seemed to be made of wood, sandstone, or some kind of clay, and the roads were made of dirt. It was nice, if a bit monotonous, Liam supposed.

As they arrived at their destination, they saw a young black haired man wearing the school's Summoning uniform. As they approached, he looked at them. "You the firsties tagging along?" Liam nodded. The young man nodded at them. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Garion Greydusk, your guide for the day. What're your names?" "I'm Liam Greenfield, a new Sorcery student." Liam said.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom