• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Yes it would be. The people of Kaladesh..." And the dwarf had walked out of the meeting. "Alright then. The people of Kaladesh, the rebels at least, look to Pia Nalaar as their leader. Her renegades siphon aether from the reservoirs and distribute to those who don't have aether access normally." Jace explains. "We'll need her help, and that of Chandra, in order to start this revolution."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"He's not much of a planner anyways," Al points out, "Back to the main point, I'll assume we should take a more active role in the proceedings, since the only way for the fight itself to be the spark is for..." his eyes linger over to Chandra, "Anyways, my point is, we should probably do something. An act of revolution to push the people along."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul made it to The Arena after fixing his clothes in a local Tavern. He signs up and waits in the wings. he sees able-bodied warriors, but Rasul knew he would triumph

Libk

"We'll head to the arena first. I'm sure Chandra is going to need the help. So hot headed most if the time." Jace started suiting up, which was really just putting his robes on. The rest of the Gatewatch was doing their own things to prepare and then all followed behind Jace.

Rasul successfully signs up for a tournament in the arena, but one of the arena guards informs him that there's only one match scheduled for today. An execution. If he wished to stay and watch it, it was going to be a grand execution of a renegade they've been after for years.

Vesper walked around Rengo's home, or at least the areas that were open to her. She didn't want to just start opening doors and getting into things she shouldn't be getting into. She still wasn't talking much but she eventually managed to work out "Where are we?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Jace... did you make that pun on purpose? Or did it just kinda come?" Alwin asks, walking out the door because he still had his clothes on like a normal person

Libk

(Like a normal person. Lol. Says the demon)

"Somewhat. I meant it literally too. It gets her into trouble." Jace then turned abd said something to ome of the others, telepathically. Though Alwin couldn't hear it, he could tell those that were involved in it. Ajani and Gideon seemed to be left out of this planning session as well, though Liliana and Nissa were not. Chandra, of course, had already run off to the arena earlier.

Pen

The game is on!
"We're beneath the city," Rengo replies. "This is where I live." He takes off his black coat and his green scarf. "I apologise for all the drama. In any case you should be safe here for now. Allow us to treat you to dinner."

Rengo opens a door which is the kitchen door. In the kitchen is an old tanned man with a beard. Rengo sniffs in and takes in the scent. "Mmm the food smells lovely, mentor," he says. "We're having a guest for dinner. I hope that's okay."

"Of course it's okay, Rengo," he replies. "I just put the food on the table." He looks at Vesper. "Welcome, young lady. Please take a seat by the table and dig in."

Rengo and his mentor both sit down and put food on their plates. "My name is Rengo," Rengo tells Vesper as he starts cutting a piece of meat with his knife. "If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a couple of questions. First I guess a name would be nice."

Libk

She was still stuck on trying to figure out exactly what city she was in. This city looked like nothing she had ever seen before. It was beautiful and full or magic, but there were no modern things like phones and TVs that she was used to. She knew magic existed but this city seemed to use nothing but magic to get along.

"Vesper..." She didn't know why she said her name so easily. Normally she wouldn't tell random people who she was. Mostly because her parents were... her parents. She had just loaded up a plate but remembering them, more specifically her father, made her lose her appetite.

Pen

The game is on!
"Vesper... that's an unusual name for this plane..." Rengo says quietly. "Your name is not the only thing that makes me suspicious. When I saw you at the festival you looked clearly confused. Out of place. And your clothes stick out here for sure. And then I noticed your abilities." Rengo looks at his wrist, which was still hurting a little. "You're not from around here, are you?" he asks.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul heads for the stands, surprisingly getting a seat above the Box where Tezzeret sat

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin's a little disappointed that he's not included, but it makes sense. He's a trainee. These are big-name and really powerful planeswalker. Besides, from the fact that it didn't look like Ajani was part of the conversation, he had an idea of what was going on.
"Morons..." he whispers to himself, agreeing with Ajani's course of action.

Libk

"Alwin. Wheb we get to the Arena I'm going to use a spell to conceal us. When the time is right we'll reveal ourselves to Tezzeret. I'm hoping we don't have to. If we do, I want you to go after him if you can. Got it?" Finally the voice of Jace could be heard in Alwin's head. It seemed everyone was getting their own instructions, not being completely left out of the loop. Jace was smart, he was just arranging the pieces of their chess board to put Tezzeret into checkmate.

Vesper continued to sit there confused. She could feel how put of place she was here. And again her abilities were mentioned. People couldn't leave her alone about them. But something caught her ears that she hadn't heard before. "Plane? What do you mean by... plane?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin shrugs, You're the boss he thought. Seemed like a decent plan. Though he still wasn't sure how well it'd work in the long run, he trusted Jace's instinct more than his own. He was knew to all this, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom