• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Pen

The game is on!
"Well, I was told not to speak of it lightly when I was taught the art by an old dwarf back home," Rengo starts. "But I have to do it now, if only to find out if you're a planeswalker too. Now I'm really no expert on the subject. I've only planeswalked once and I did not find the experience particularly comfortable. Anyway, planes are like worlds if you will. Different dimensions of sorts, and some people, some mages, can learn to travel between these planes at will. If you're unsure about whether or not you're a planeswalker, would you mind telling us how you got here?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Different worlds?" Vesper took a momemt to think for a second. She had never really heard of people traveling to different worlds before. She knew mages existed though, as she had met quote a few of them back in Avalon Falls, but as far as she knew none of them could travel to other worlds. Why should she trust what he was saying? But then she revisited the events leading up to now in her head. She definitely traveled somewhere, somehow, and this seemed like it wasn't a place on earth. "I... Where are we?" She asked again, confusion setting in.

Pen

The game is on!
"We're in Kaladesh," Rengo replies. "This is a place where mages are hunted down by the authorities. Any mage who wishes to lead a normal life here has to do a very good job at concealing their magic. That's why I focus my magic to make it barely noticeable. Nothing too visual or fancy. Anyway, if you plan on staying here you'd better start working on somehow keeping a lid on your magic." Rengo becomes silent for a short while. "I'm sorry if that came off as harsh... So, how did you come to Kaladesh?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(we're six months from figuring that out. Tune in to HAFU for the exciting preclusion)

Libk

"I... I... I don't know. One second I was in Bishop Square... Then Dad... and now..." The fear and confusion in her voice were becoming more and more apparent. She could only sit and let her emotions consume her. She was about to break down again in front of the strangers once more.

They had finally reached the outside of the arena and Jace started to wave his hands around in a circle, using magic to bend the light around them and conceal them. A man walked up to Rasul. "Care for any snacks before the execution?" Meanwhile, Jace lead the group to one of the arena gates, where they could watch and enter when they needed.

Storm

"Why, yes good sir. I require a tomato, a dozen hard-boiled eggs, and a head of lettuce" Rasul says to the vendor

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo got a confused feeling of sadness and fear, and so did his mentor, who was thus far eating his meal rather quietly. "Vesper, if you're the one causing this, can you ease stop it?" Rengo asks, trying but failing to sound strong under the immense emotions.

Storm

The mentor smiles and smacks Rengo with his cane
" Rengo-chan! How dare you assume this young girl is to blame."
The Mentor pulls out a vape and inhales ir
"So. This is Vespyr Xylophone. Tell me about yourself"

Libk

"Causing what, exactly?" She was a bit angry that she was being accused of something she had no idea about. And then after the master hit Rengo and vaped, more confusion set in. "Xylander... how did you..." There were a few people from Avalon falls who kept referring to her family as the xylophones. Well, really there was only one person who did. She never undestoof why. They had a habit of messing up names. Juice Bangarang, The xylophones, it didn't make sense.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo senses Vesper's unease and doesn't wish to make it any worse. "I'm sorry," he says, lowering his head ever so slightly. "It's just that... since I saw you at the festival earlier today it's been as if you're sending out your emotions to the people around you. I could see it on the people who were close to you and I could feel it increase as I walked closer to you. I feel it now and it's unlike anything I've ever experienced. Maybe you cannot control it. Perhaps it's a spontaneous thing. But if you're bothered by it, maybe we can help you out. A mage helping another mage. After all, I've never met another planeswalker here in Kaladesh." Rengo takes another bite of his food.

Storm

The Mentor kind of hangs his head
" I'm sorry. your negative emotions brought that name to fruition. as an Empath, you must learn to control your emotions. you wear your heart on your sleeve, and others will provoke you until you cause the whole plane to kill eachother. I can also sense a high affinity for Ice, like Chandra Nalaar is for Fire. Control is the one thing you must focus on. or find a plane in which you can Let it go "

Storm

rasul pushes the food merchant into the pit and gets the food himself. he will give this place a 1 star rating for service on the Inter-Planar Culinary Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom