• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"You're very anachronistic, demon." Rasul says as he tries to get to the front to see Chandra better

Storm

(okay. So you put the leech here, and then she wont get pregnant)

Rasul smiles as he sees Chandra.
"Ballo, chica. Como estas?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((We're talking about a plane that has motor vehicles. Even if it's based on magic, that still shows a working knowledge of complicated engineering. Surgery far predates automobiles or any similar items.))

Storm

(i dont dispute, we just dont really see a need for medicine or anything of the sort with Mana)
(we didnt really know about anatomy til the late 19th century)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Even so, this is also Rasuliverse, no? Then we have planes like, y'know, Avalon Falls where this kinda stuff exists. We literally have a character from our equivalent of 2017 Earth on the plane right now))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Well not everyone has healing magic available. And drawing upon mana doesn't heal you. But anyway.))

"Liliana, calm down. He's right I asked him to join us. Yes I'm aware of what demons are capable of." Jace responded, adding on to Alwin's response.

"You know I really don't like it when you're in my mind like that." Liliana grunted and joined the rest of the group.

Chandra grunted, feeling ignored. "Fine, I'll go save her myself." She ended up running into Rasul. "Sorry about that. Look I'm not in the mood. But thank you for coming." Chandra made her way out of the door abd if anyone would follow, they wouldn't see her in the streets. She knew the streets of Kaladesh better than any other here. She knew how to avoid those following her.

Gideon came down from a room up stairs. "I heard Liliana shouting. Everything alright?"

"All is well Gideon. She met our Demon friend for the first time." Ajani responded to him. "And Chandra went off to save her mother."

"Damn. Well have we at least made a plan to get that portal yet? And Tezzeret doesn't yet know we're here, does he?"

Storm

"Nice to see everyo--"
Rasul saw Liliana
"So, black magic woman, what are you doing later on?"

Pen

The game is on!
As the girl in front of him starts crying, Rengo starts feeling heavy and very miserable. It was obvious now that this girl had the ability to share her emotions with the people around her somehow, be it intentional or not. Suddenly Rengo hears a thopter outside the building they're in. That had to be the others looking for this mage. Normally Rengo would take this rogue mage to the consulate himself, thus rivaling Tazzeret in a sense, but he just could not bring himself to harm this girl any further. He could feel her pain and it was not easy for him. This girl's powers are strong and can undoubtedly be very dangerous, so Rengo fears that if the girl is captured and brought to the consulate, she is likely to receive the death sentence. For the first time in Rengo's carreer he decided to do what he could to save this mage instead of capturing her himself. He could sympathise with her, which he hadn't been able to do with anyone for a very long time. Maybe it was her powers that made him feel this way, but Rengo didn't care about that right now. First and foremost he wanted to bring this girl to safety and learn just what her powers are and what she is capable of.

Rengo stands up, doing his best to not look as miserable as he felt. "Do you hear that outside?" he asks her. "Those are thopters looking for you. It's just a matter of time before they find you here. Now I happen to know my way around this city pretty well and I know of a place nearby where you can be safe for a while. If you wish to get out of this alive I suggest you follow me."

Last edited:

Storm

Rasul looked at the various other planeswalkers, shaking hands
" Ballo, Rasul Kazad, pleasure to meet you, oh yes, Rasul Kazad, nice to make your acquaintance"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
She felt numb, part of her wanting the thopters to find her. Whatever a thopter was. But the rest of her knew that she needed to move. She was quite sure what was driving her to do so, but she stood up and wiped the tears from her face. "Alright." She could barely make out the word, but it was audible enough that Rengo could understand it.

Jace shool his head as Rasul introduced himself to everyone. "Well I was actually hoping Rasul and Alwin here could help us with that plan. Especially since it seems this revolution is inevitable. The two of them might have some insight on the matter. But I'll leave the rest to you, Gideon. You're a bit more knowledgeable when it comes to wars."

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo gave the girl a quick nod. He thought he knew which shop this storage room belonged to, and if he was right about it, they should be able to walk through the storage room and end up in the actual store. That would be a safer place to exit this building from. "Come on then!" he says. "Follow closely behind me." He makes his way to the other side of the storage room where he finds a locked door. It takes him two or three minutes but he is successfully able to pick the lock and get them through the door. As anticipated they found themselves in the store area. They came out behind the counter and both store workers and customers alike looked strangely at them. "We're so sorry. It's an emergency," Rengo says and swiftly waves an identification card in front of him, moving it too fast for anyone to get a thorough look at what it actually was. "I'm chief inspector Patrick and this is officer Juliet. Everything's clear here. Now if you excuse us we're kind of on a tight schedule." He moves with the mage girl towards the shop's main entrance.

Storm

Rasul knows exactly what they had to do
" if you destroy the Aether Supply, you destroy the chains that bind. though its the festival, so it's flowing freely" Rasul adds, as he checks his box of matches

Storm

Rasul looks at everyone
" so where do you get your clothes?"
Rasul looks down at his clothes and they look raggedy at best

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"If you destroy the aether," Alwin reminds him, "You kinda destroy a lot of the plane. You destroy their way of life. You destroy the foundation for their society. That's... kinda going to an extreme there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom