• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean steps forward, towards a soldier directly in front of him, in sticks a knife into its back, severing the spinal column. Before the creature can fall, he grunts and shoves it towards another small group. The thing was surprisingly light - after all, it was dead, dry, and rotting - but the force still did the trick, and it knocked a few of the mooks over.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore removes a throwing knife and hurls it towards a zombie that had crept behind Dean. The knife penetrated its skull, the rotten flesh and ancient bone gave way under the force of the knife and the blade passed straight through its skull cavity into the chest of an approaching goblin. At that moment, a brute slammed a club into Nevermore's stomach. It had some rusty nails driven through it. Luckily, most of the nails shattered on impact to her chain mail shirt that she wore under her clothes, but a few managed to break the skin, it was nothing too serious though. Nevermore was hurled backwards into a tree. She gets up shakily and realizes that her sword has been knocked away from her. More undead approach. She brushes the black hair from her face and takes to the skies, even she couldn't fight all those guys by herself!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget grunted hitting an orc on his head, moving quickly, he twisted vines and branches around the orcs body ready to interrogate when the others had finish slaying the others he woulf use his bells to aid the session

Pen

The game is on!
The team eventually takes out all of the undead. Once the undead are dealt with Riq moves back over to the troll who is still frozen in ice beside the lake. "Time to spill your beans, fiend!" Riq says quite intimidatingly and then makes a twisting motion with his hands to melt the ice covering the troll's face in oder for it to talk.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore holds her stomach. That was gonna be sore for a while. She finishes off an undead and makes her way to the troll. She leans to Sol, "I doubt we'll get much from him."

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'but if they all know little bits then we can work out the whole thing' Mogget pointed out.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well, one is better than none," Dean walks closer to the troll and leans over him, "So what can you tell us?" he tosses his knife in the air playfully.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana decided to turn away and distract herself by collecting weapons that could be useful for the group.

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie had just finished collecting the arrows she'd put in the zombies when she turned on the troll who seemed to be trying to retain a stiff upper lip, an act made somewhat more simple by his less than stellar grasp of the common tongue. Aerdrie watched the others' attempts to interrogate him and the troll's obvious hatred for them. With great effort, he managed to contort his face enough to summon up a thick, green wad of spit and rot from his mouth and launch it with great force at Dean who was playing with his knife where it landed with a slight splotching sound on his shirt. The troll then proceeded to grumble out something so mish mashed that it could have meant anything from "I talked to your mother last night" all the way to "die human scum".

Aerdrie spoke up then to Dean, "Trolls regenerate and they aren't usually afraid of knives, Dean. You need something a bit stiffer usually." She glanced at Riq, "You don't happen to know how to heat a knife up without melting it, do you? They're usually quite adverse to fire." At that word, the troll perked up and Aerdrie finally looked at him, "Oh, you know that do you. That's right. If you don't start spilling your guts, Dean here is going to take a heated blade to every part of you that I find less than necessary to your ability to speak. His race doesn't love trolls anymore than mine and we've had a long day."

The creature snarled at her, but there was a slight hint of fear in his eyes and it spoke in a slow and hard to understand way, "Nasty elf will have demon kill Wark anyway. Pretty races always cruel to Wark's people. Always have demon slaves to help kill Wark's people. Pretty races heartless. Not care about suffering of ugly races. They cruel to anyone who look wrong way. They chase out their own kind for looking wrong way."

Aerdrie looked bored, " I've got no quarrel with Wark or his people. I have no need to let Dean here see if he can slice your face like butter with a hot dagger. I just want to know where the rest of the army went. After that, we'll leave you to thaw and so long as you get out of the Valley, you can keep your life."

The troll looked at Dean with mistrust, "Demon want to slice me up. His people even more cruel than Pretty Race. They enjoy it more." Aerdrie looked at Dean waiting for his reaction to this.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget concentrated sending out 'confesser' vibe with the bell Kunder which meant speaker in the wildcat tongue

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean growls when he's called a demon, "The only reason we're cruel to others is because others are cruel to us. We're treated like animals and so we become them... and the only reason I want to slice you up is because of the words that are coming out of your ugly face. So don't piss me off, troll, or I will kill you, no matter what Aedrie here says," he plants his knife in the ground next to the troll's head, his face going dark, "Capische?"
There were very few things that really angered Dean... unfortunately, most of them were common for him and his people. Physically, they were more human than infernal, and he didn't know a worthy soul among them who embraced their demonic half tighter than their human half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom