• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul Puts The Fairy in a Metal Jar with a top that cant be easily Popped off, then he Drove back through the Portal and Dropped the Jar into the Ocean Coast

Misty

Ronin
As they walked, Aerdrie worked on arrows, having long ago mastered carving and walking without looking. They'd been going forwards for several hours when she stopped them motioning to be quiet before turning and whispering, "There are some..well..actually I'm not certain. They look to be very large undead guarding a shrine ahead and possibly a troll."

Pen

The game is on!
"I know I'm usually all for taking them out right away," Riq whispers, "but if those creatures up ahead really are the enemy forces, perhaps we should eavesdrop on what they have to say before we attack them."

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget sat with his eyes closed for a few minutes, 'theres no point, we're too late they're minions, the leaders left'

G

Guest-3

Basrolas looks in the direction of the group of beasts.
"Yes, well, if anyone else can cloak themselves, you should do so. I have sworn to keep clear of creating violence in this valley, and I will not break that vow. So who shall volunteer their ears?" He then whispers. "And inevitably their life..."

Pen

The game is on!
"I can make an underground tunnel so that those who can't become invisible still can approach them," Riq says and makes a downward motion with his arms to create a hole in the ground in front of him.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Because i listened to the minions who are complaining about their leaders leaving them to do the grunt work' Mogget explained

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"But theyre like all the way over there... and if we have you doing that, why risk our lives getting closer just now?" He gives a glance to Sol when he says that, "Well then Mr. Ears sir, what is it they're doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom