• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget picked some fish off the stall 'how much?' the stall holder glares at Mogget......'Whatcha doing putting your dirty fingers all over my produce!!!!'

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean shakes his head. That stuff isn't going to last very long on the road.
Instead, he walks to a stall that looks to be manned by a farmer, "Do you carry nuts or anything of that sort?" he suggests.
"'Fraid not," the farmer replies, "Ya'd have to go to his stall for that," he suggests another stall across the aisle from him.
"Thanks," Dean replies, then turns around, "So I hear you have nuts."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana wondered the market looking for ingredients that might last on the road. She wasn't too bad of a cook but the ingredients she could get were very limited. She heard Dean asking about some nuts and went over to join him.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Suddenly a large, shiny, pink man emerges from a tavern followed by many similar blue men. They are armed with various weapons and act tough but look a little ridiculous. Nevertheless, they mean buisness. "We hear you are going to the valley of felstones! I think not. My master has forbidden anyone from going there. And to stop you at all costs!"

"Great..." says Nevermore. The group pulls together and prepares for yet another fight. This was going to be a long journey!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Looks like the Pastel Patrol's caught us," Dean gives a grin and moves his hands away from his body to show that he isn't reaching for a weapon, meanwhile dropping a knife from each sleeve, "I love this job."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana backs off and hides herself around a corner but keeps her staff close she wants to prove to the group that she belongs here but she's not sure whether now is the time to attempt her magic when it is still very hit and miss.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As Dean grabs his knives, he drops his bag of goods, and suddenly a glint appears in his eyes.
He's going to beat these guys down with his nut sack.

Pen

The game is on!
Riq glances strangely at Dean's nut sack. He raises an eyebrow and then shoots himself upward by elevating a pillar of earth from the ground underneath his feet. Standing up there he speaks loud and clear unto the strange men. "Friend or foe?" he asks them.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Foe," Dean says, "Definitely foe," he throws the dagger in his left hand, slicing off the right ear of one of the blue men. He yells and grabs the side of his head, in pain and surprise.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A pained look appears on Dean's face when his nut sack is crushed by the club, "That was gonna be my lunch!" he throws his second dagger at that guy.

Pen

The game is on!
Riq dodges the club and sees it crush Dean's nutsack. "Ouch," he says under his breath before repaying the pink man with strong gust of wind that sends him flying backwards into one of the blue men.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget glanced around as the townsfolk overwhelmed the gang and then there was some strange magic that put them all to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom