Fantasy role play

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Domozilla777, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Domozilla777

Domozilla777 Dmitri

Rupees:
    ◊4,579
    "Come on fellas!" Calls Nevermore, "we have a long way to go before we get to the valley of Felstones!"

2. Dizzi

Dizzi

Rupees:
    ◊1,420
    'lets go!!' Mogget called wanted to get away from Airedries, and sauntered off in the direction the light had come from.

3. DekuNut

DekuNut Endangered Timeline Theorist

Rupees:
    ◊4,202
    Dean makes sure he has all his blades in check, then starts walking away. The group would follow, so why wait?
    And then he stops, realizing he doesn't actually know which direction to go. He slowly saunters back to the group, "Yeah, let's head out."

4. Domozilla777

Domozilla777 Dmitri

Rupees:
    ◊4,579
    ((Smooth :cool:))

5. Pendio

Pendio The game is on! Staff Member Moderator

"Alrighty!" Riq exclaims. "Chop chop everyone! Let's get on our feet and get a move on. I'm fired up and ready to plow through some more of those zombies!"

6. Domozilla777

Domozilla777 Dmitri

Rupees:
    ◊4,579
    "Gosh..." says Nevermore, "no more zombies!" She says nudging one of the rotting carcasses of the undead.

7. Pendio

"Zombies, trolls, goblins. They're all the same to me," Riq says rather nonchalantly.

8. DekuNut

Rupees:
    ◊4,202
    "Im good with killing things," Dean agrees, "Just, ah... maybe lets not cut open more bags of smelly puss and rot. Its disgusting."

9. Dizzi

Dizzi

Rupees:
    ◊1,420
    'it gets all over and is so hard to clean off!!' moans Mogget

10. DekuNut

Rupees:
    ◊4,202
    ((So... what now?))

11. Dizzi

Dizzi

Rupees:
    ◊1,420
    the gang came across a bustling city of pure diamond, stopped and stared (if you don't like it lemme know and I can change it)

12. Domozilla777

Domozilla777 Dmitri

Rupees:
    ◊4,579
    Nevermore has never been here before and marveled at the Sparkling City (let's call it that) a busy merchant rushes past them. And calls out an apology after he bumps into Dean, knocking him over.

13. DekuNut

Rupees:
    ◊4,202
    Dean is able to catch himself, landing pretty softly, and watches the merchant run by, surprised. He stands up and brushes himself off, "This trip is just full of surprises, ain't it?"

14. Pendio

"Are you just gonna take that insult?" Riq asks Dean. "That man pushed you. If it'd been me I would have knocked him back tenfold."

15. Dizzi

Dizzi

Rupees:
    ◊1,420
    Mogget rolled his eyes 'at least he apologised, no need to get in a fight!!' he stared at the shiny city 'sooo shiny'