• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'lets go!!' Mogget called wanted to get away from Airedries, and sauntered off in the direction the light had come from.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean makes sure he has all his blades in check, then starts walking away. The group would follow, so why wait?
And then he stops, realizing he doesn't actually know which direction to go. He slowly saunters back to the group, "Yeah, let's head out."

Pen

The game is on!
"Alrighty!" Riq exclaims. "Chop chop everyone! Let's get on our feet and get a move on. I'm fired up and ready to plow through some more of those zombies!"

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the gang came across a bustling city of pure diamond, stopped and stared (if you don't like it lemme know and I can change it)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore has never been here before and marveled at the Sparkling City (let's call it that) a busy merchant rushes past them. And calls out an apology after he bumps into Dean, knocking him over.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean is able to catch himself, landing pretty softly, and watches the merchant run by, surprised. He stands up and brushes himself off, "This trip is just full of surprises, ain't it?"

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget rolled his eyes 'at least he apologised, no need to get in a fight!!' he stared at the shiny city 'sooo shiny'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom