• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps this is more interesting that I'd thought," the invisible speaker said. "Whelp, no point in wasting words over this." The figure unfurled his burly arms and prepared to rush toward his target. The faced Mechon zeroed in on a Colony 6 survivor in our group, and the towering Mechon had his gaze fixed on our leade

The Mafia(Dickson) went after a undisclosed target but accidentally hit Melia(Savage) instead.

Mumkar the SK went after a colony 6 survivor but instead killed Alvis(Sadia) a third party. Now there are a few possibilities as to who the colony 6 survivor is. Sharla, Ortharon, or Juju. If it was Sharla who was targeted then I have an idea who the SK is. But I'd like to hear from them before I say anything.

Egil went after our leader but was misdirected and captured Fiora. But what does he mean by leader? Isn't Crus the leader if he is Shulk?
Dunban could also be the leader. If you are a leader role of any kind, you were originally targeted by the cult.

@musicfan what do you mean by captained?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Captain

Apparently a captain controls some number of roles and gives them orders. If musicfan is telling the truth then whatever his role is, he was commanded. Chances are probably good that musicfan is town and the captain is as well.

Anyway I don't know Xenoblade so I can't really participate in what character is tied to each role, but it seems that the set-up is in such a way that characters correlate with mafia roles. If I'm reading right, if Shulk is a character then he was targeted by a cult?

If so Eoghan gets more and more suspicious.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The Mafia(Dickson) went after a undisclosed target but accidentally hit Melia(Savage) instead.

Mumkar the SK went after a colony 6 survivor but instead killed Alvis(Sadia) a third party. Now there are a few possibilities as to who the colony 6 survivor is. Sharla, Ortharon, or Juju. If it was Sharla who was targeted then I have an idea who the SK is. But I'd like to hear from them before I say anything.

Egil went after our leader but was misdirected and captured Fiora. But what does he mean by leader? Isn't Crus the leader if he is Shulk?
Dunban could also be the leader. If you are a leader role of any kind, you were originally targeted by the cult.

@musicfan what do you mean by captained?
Actually I think this was more accurate than my analysis after re-reading. The fact that there were three figures in basically one scene made it really confusing to understand.

Anyway, the only mystery is how every action (SK, Mafia and Cult Leader) were redirected. At frist I thought the scene narrator was the Leader, but it can't be unless he/she weirdly refers to themselves in 3rd person. So the narrator is almost certainly a redirector.

So we have:

Faced Mechon
Rippling muscle guy
Towering Mechon

1st being the SK? 2nd being Mafia? And 3rd being Cult Leader?

---

I think we've pretty much deciphered everything from the the night scene now.

Diego

Donger King of leis
So... I think there's no point in hiding it.

I am Shulk, the Jack of All Trades. I used a Monado Cyclone, and it redirected a kill that was supposed to hit me towards their aggressor (a mirror modifier).
Apparently, two people tried to kill me, one was Sadi, the other survived it's own kill for some reason.
Why do I say this?
Because the Mafia already knows who I am, and right now it makes no sense for Town to not know.

You can all tank me for the first Mafia kill.
hqdefault.jpg

Diego

Donger King of leis
Like, I got it guys, you don't like active people who are loud, but two kills? That's a little bit excesive.

The bad thing is that Mafia/Whoever tried to killed me survived, and now I'm in a position where the deathposts revealed it was Shulk the one whio redirected everything... so... those who targeted me with a kill knows I'm Sulk. There was no pooint on hiding this to town now that 2 killing powers are aware of who I am

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Diego has roleclaimed, making it the only time it can be done today.

No Mafioso was killed. Mafia shows up as bright red instead of maroon. Again, here's the color code:
-Town
-Third Party
-Mafia

Lastly, so that nobody is confused, Shulk is just the point-of-view character that I chose to narrate the Night scenes. Any character could be used to speak in first person, really.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ah ok I was just about to ask you if you knew who tried to kill you but I guess not. Well I'll leave all the flavor deciphering to the xenoblade people. I know nothing of it myself. Good choice of power though Diego. I had a feeling someone would try to take you out due to how talkative you are. But this makes me wonder if maybe cult can kill. If so that's a big problem. And all the redirects are puzzling. I'll try and look into things when I get off work tonight.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Anyway, I'm confused because you said:
Diego said:
and it redirected a kill that was supposed to hit me towards their aggressor (a mirror modifier).
Except Sadia didn't have a killing role, the night scene said the kill was randomly directed towards her. The "Towering Mech" targeted you (if you're telling the truth about being Shulk), which means he /she tried to recruit you, not kill you.

Diego

Donger King of leis
Anyway, I'm confused because you said:

Except Sadia didn't have a killing role, the night scene said the kill was randomly directed towards her. The "Towering Mech" targeted you (if you're telling the truth about being Shulk), which means he /she tried to recruit you, not kill you.
I'm not sure what happened there.
All I know is that I was given the chance to choose a Monado. I chose the redirecting one, and I received a PM saying that two kills were redirected to my agressors. Nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom