• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Night Hut Mafia - The Treacherous Neighborhoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Right but my point was that by revealing and making everything known we lessen the chance that mafia makes mistakes and we give them more focus. We eliminate human error on their side. I think that's detrimental in this set up.
Yeah no this makes no sense my man I'm not entertaining this back and forth anymore.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I actually agree with Libk in this case. We dont know what the scum will be doing - we should be wary and not play into their hands. This game should be an easy win, but that means scum have to be crafty
So lets be careful and keep watch of the nightkill and try to judge their strategy before forming our own.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
....vs we lynch someone day 1 scum kills someone else and we have cleared no one AND DON'T HAVE A 50/50 CHANCE AT SCUM. How the heck is that better? Because that's what we have in your scenario.
I'm not saying we don't focus on one neighborhood. I'm saying we wait it out because even if we focus one neighborhoid, that doesn't mean scum have to entertain that. And 50/50 is still not guaranteed. Yes it's an ideal situation but my point was by focusing on killing all of one neighborhood, one at a time, we don't clear anyone e except by lynching g them or getting lucky with a scum lynch. We need to adapt to how they kill. This is not a town agressive game. Town has to adapt to the night kills.

Pen

The game is on!
I would like to start off by saying that I think sharing the hut groups openly was the best thing we could have done starting this day. That being said, I am not convinced that those who have voiced their opposite views are scum. We have all got different ways of thinking and and various ways to scum hunt, so I respect their opinions but I do not at all agree with them. The Mafia would know of the three huts, then so should we. I literally see nothing bad with us now having this information as common knowledge.

Anyway, after having just read through all of the back and forth debating about whether or not we should have shared the hut groups like we did, I feel like the debate is getting rather repetitive and it feels redundant at this point. Of course I do not want to kill any discussion. I just feel like that particular debate probably will not lead anywhere.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I am going to vote for Libk. I find his posts too evasive, as if he is trying to defend his mafia group and their strategy.
If we are going to choose for a first neighbourhood to focuss on, I want that to be his.

Vote: libk

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
With Tristan replacing Storm, I'm going to unvote for the current moment. I feel like I can get a better read of Tristan than I could Storm. I'll allow him time to post if he's able to before day ends and then make my decision.

Unvote

Libk

Kk. Have fun without me then. I do t see how I'm being evasive. Im answering things straight up. Not trying to hide anything. Watch koki, guys. Btw, @kokirion , you still never answered my question.

Vote: Libk

Also, Mido, Deku, Jamie, looks like you guys will be first on the radar.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Kk. Have fun without me then. I do t see how I'm being evasive. Im answering things straight up. Not trying to hide anything. Watch koki, guys. Btw, @kokirion , you still never answered my question.

I don't know about any question. If any, I stopped replying to this discussion because it was a pointless back and forth that tired me. I felt it needed some input from other people, what never arrived.

Libk

I'm not pushing for a strategy of non strategy. You yourself said we need to do the opposite of what mafia are doing but we'll have no idea what they're doing until tomorrow. So how can we be set on a strategy yet?

I think you're misunderstanding what I asked a few posts ago. If mafia decides to focus one neighborhood at a time, do we follow their plan as well?

Jamie

With Tristan replacing Storm, I'm going to unvote for the current moment. I feel like I can get a better read of Tristan than I could Storm. I'll allow him time to post if he's able to before day ends and then make my decision.

Unvote
I'd be with you on this, but I would like a lynch today and Storm did act very scummy.

What?

I am going to vote for Libk. I find his posts too evasive, as if he is trying to defend his mafia group and their strategy.
If we are going to choose for a first neighbourhood to focuss on, I want that to be his.

Vote: libk
I don't think he's scum to be honest, like I said early I doubt scum would be so passionate about this.

Jamie

Because why not? We need to start somewhere, I'll provide more info than a Storm/Tristan lynch, and I'm not one to lynch a replacement anyway
If you are genuinely town then lynching yourself is counter productive. I would never lynch someone I knew for certain was town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom