• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's Unbroken Bloodline Is ABSURD

TheGreatCthulhu

ZD Champion
As others have pointed out, your bloodline has lasted for thousands of years, and so has everyone else's on planet Earth.

In fact, Homo sapiens sapiens, which is our species, have only been on Earth for around 300,000 years, yet we can trace back all of our bloodlines to Africa using DNA.

Methinks that you should study genetics....

As others have pointed out, your bloodline has lasted for thousands of years, and so has everyone else's on planet Earth.

In fact, Homo sapiens sapiens, which is our species, have only been on Earth for around 300,000 years, yet we can trace back all of our bloodlines to Africa using DNA.

Methinks that you should study genetics....
Excuse me, but I think the discussion is about the personal bloodline of Zelda herself and familial, rather than a broader phenotype, or even haplogoup. In that case, there is rather an important discussion to be had!

Methinks that you should study genealogy. :)

TheGreatCthulhu

ZD Champion
Excuse me, but I think the discussion is about the personal bloodline of Zelda herself and familial, rather than a broader phenotype, or even haplogoup. In that case, there is rather an important discussion to be had!

In which case families can trace their bloodline using genetics. For example, many people in England are descendants of William the Conqueror. Genealogy is strengthened with genetics, mate.

Last edited:

BlackWolf//WhiteAngel

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer

That's pretty much what he was talking about. The only reason any of us are here including Zelda herself is because each descendant was successful in having a child and continuing to do so for thousands of years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom