• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZeldaQuiz: Which Triforce Do You Hold?

CPainter307

Lost Woods Explorer
Wound up with the Triforce of Courage, feeling like a hero :).

You are neither wise, nor strong and this is a burden. But you are not corrupt, as those who possess power. Nor are you Vain for the Wisdom to see what others often overlook. You are both and you are neither. You will do what you think is right, even at the fear of others. To hold Courage is to kow who you are and who you have become.

That was incredibly nice of your quiz to say!

ShadowsofTime

The Hidden Triforce God
Wound up with the Triforce of Courage, feeling like a hero :).

You are neither wise, nor strong and this is a burden. But you are not corrupt, as those who possess power. Nor are you Vain for the Wisdom to see what others often overlook. You are both and you are neither. You will do what you think is right, even at the fear of others. To hold Courage is to know who you are and who you have become.

That was incredibly nice of your quiz to say!

I just tried to work in every characteristic of the Triforce into the description. I also used my own knowledge of it and what it represented when describing it. Also, when I made the results, I considered each Triforce to be an allignment: Courage being Good, Wisdom being Neutral, and Power being Evil.

I think I was just sort of rambling on this. :(

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
What Triforce Do You Hold?

Wisdom

You hold true to the powers of Wisdom. With Wisdom comes the knowledge of Right and Wrong and the ability to see things as they are. The magic of Wisdom is granted by the Triforce's own Goddess, Nayru

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Courage. The way I saw my results: I'm stubborn. I'll do anything I want to, and I can do anything if I put my mind to it.

I kinda wish there were more questions, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom