• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZeldaDungeon: Zelda's Adventure Boss Guide

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Personally, I don't really play Rare Zelda games, but this is one amazing guide to the bosses of ZA. These pictures impress me as well (I didn't really know that Zelda's Adventure had such beautiful drawn backgrounds). I would definitely recommend making more Rare Zelda boss guides, but for more popular and easily accessible games. Zelda's Adventure and the other Philips CD-i games are rather hard to acquire, so I recommend making a boss guide (or any guide for that matter) for games like Master Quest (technically a Rare Zelda according to your list, but the boss battles may not be so different from the original OoT bosses). In that case, I would just suggest for you to use your expansive knowledge of Zeldas (both Main and Rare) and try to come up with more threads like these.

I don't make that many posts, because I never have anything to say. When I, the DARK MASTER, make a post, it must be perfect.

This is awesome. You did a fantastic job. I don't plan on playing the Zelda CD-i games, but this material should be accessible to more people.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Wow! Great job there Dark Master! This is quite impressive (though I'll most likely never need use of this guide). Do you plan on doing any more for other Rare Zelda's?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Wow Darky that's amazing! Even though I don't play CD-i games I would so use this if I did! Keep up the good work buddy.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Wow! Great job there Dark Master! This is quite impressive (though I'll most likely never need use of this guide). Do you plan on doing any more for other Rare Zelda's?

Maybe, I don't know, but I only made that one, because there are no boss guides, for that game.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Hey I have to say that is one of the best walkthroughs I have ever seen made on a forum like this. You did an amazing job if I gave a rating it would be 10/10

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Hey I have to say that is one of the best walkthroughs I have ever seen made on a forum like this. You did an amazing job if I gave a rating it would be 10/10

It's not a "walkthrough", it's a Boss Guide. You can give it ratings, at the top.;)

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
I never have and never will play a zelda CDi game, but after seeing all the info about rare zeldas you have put out here, I think you would do a good job making a whole site for rare zelda games :)

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I never have and never will play a zelda CDi game, but after seeing all the info about rare zeldas you have put out here, I think you would do a good job making a whole site for rare zelda games

Thanks, but I like helping ZeldaDungeon.net more. By the way, it's Rare Selda's.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
This Boss Guide seems to be very good Dark Master. But the chance is pretty low I will ever play this fabulous piece of a Video Game.

But on the other side, the CD i games may expand my Horizon ;D

Wow, this is incredible. How long did it take you to do all of that?

Even though I don't plan on playing that game, it's still cool to see this guide. If for some reason I do end up playing this game, I will definitely use this guide. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom