• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SuperNintendo

i found the water temple to be the hardest the first time i played OOT but after getting the 3ds version and replaying it wasnt that bad

I'd have to go with Turtle Rock from Link's Awakening. The main reason was BLAINO. At the time, I had so much trouble. I kept getting sent back to the beginning of the Dungeon. I gave up. I don't know if I ever tried to finish that game. I may have to try again some day.

For me the hardest dungeon is the dragon labrynth from the original Legend of Zelda; I'm stillstuck on it. I find it really hard because of one room that has a bunch of wizzrobes and like-likes; the like-likes always eat my magic shield before I die so I have to find 90 ruppees before I dare to try it again :(

The stone tower temple in MM because I got really confused with all the songs and the flipping of the tower and ahhhhh still confused, also the lakebed temple was confusing.

V

Vaati Reborn

Sky Keep

Sky Keep was hard for me, AND I HAD A GUIDE!!! The whole moving rooms thing was something I just couldn't grasp. I needed a video walkthrough before I could figure it out.

S

sharkmander

my most difficult dungeon was the shadow temple from the Ocarina of Time. Not only did the dungeon make me so frustrated that i had to stop playing the game for a week or two, but it also scared the heck out of me the first time i played it (i was about 8 years old). the convoluted puzzles, annoying enemies, and worst of all Wallmasters all made more more frustrated than i thought possible.

For me, it'd have to be the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time. Not only did I keep on getting lost, I also was creeped out like crazy. Thus the whole temple taking at least a few days to complete.

The hardest Zelda dungeon for me would have to be the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time. And probably a bunch of other people are going to say this too, but that is because it probably is one of the hardest dungeons in Zelda. If I could say another one, though, it would have to be Great Bay Temple from Majora's Mask. Both of these have very complicated puzzles and can get very tedious at times.

J

jsney20

The Stone Tower Temple in MM. It was long confusing pretty difficult and it took a long time due to MM's not that amazing save system. The boss fight was also pretty lame and you could get warped out of it and have to start over again

My hardest temple was probably the water temple in ocarina of time, that was the only temple that took me more than a day. Also, to me the temple was huge and annoying and easily to get lost.

D

Darkheart1120

SnowHead Temple Majoras mask so many tricks Just trying to get the fairys is a pain

Temple Of time Twilight princess

ok this is the hardest temple in my opinion forrest temple in ocaarina of time so many tricks

S

skullkitty27

i was going to say the water temple from ocerina of time because always end up missing a key but the wind temple in windwaker was dificult for me too because of the floor masters ans wisrobes. but know i think it might be the skykeep because the whole thing is a puzzle spoiler i only have the triforce of courage so far.

each game had its most Hardest dungeons and comparing them to the other games is some times hard because they can be equally hard in there own ways so i am going to pick my 3 top

First would have to be Stone tower temple in MM because of its length and if you used the wrong mask at certain times you were pretty much a goner and i have still yet to find all the blasted fairies there and the boss fight sucks because if you run out of magic you had to be lucky with a goron punch to get the boss dead (which i did once while i was messing around)

Second would be the water temple in OoT on my first run because the keys kept eluding my grasp of where they could be i even restarted thinking i messed up a key order and it could never be fixed (i was wrong i realized after watching a Lets play) and it also has the hardest fight unless you have the bi/goron blade/sword (cant remember name) which is the link vs shadow or dark link (also the funnest fight if you use master sword might i add)

and finally third would be Lanayru Mining Facility in SS ok this one is not that hard but it is very annoying which makes it hard for me ok for starters the armos is annoying to kill if you destroy the crystal in the front first he stupid thing fly's across rooms to attack which in my first go though i ad no idea so i kept doing it and nearly died after everyone of those fights. the Sentrobe where also a pain to beat because the only way to beat them (that i could find) is to reflect there missiles back at them and if you missed the missiles you took a good amount of damage further more it is easy to loose your shield in the fight which makes it more annoying because shields are not that cheep and when you do kill them they rain red rupees but they seem to be always over a hole when they die so you are just watching rupees fall after such a hard fight (i hated these two enemy's if you couldn't tell.)

H

Hylianshield910

The forest temple was very confusing the first time i did it and i hate Stalfos so that didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom