• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, honestly, all of the dungeons were hard when i was younger, but now I can get through [most of] them without a problem. The most difficult that I remember was the cave of ordeals in the twilight princess. That was about 5-6 years ago? Now I can get through it easy.

The hardest Dungeon for me is Level Nine(the skull) in the Legend of Zelda . It the only dungeon in that game that I NEED a walk though or a map to get though . I get soooo lost in their and by God the Wizzrobes! I hate the wizzrobes in that game soo many bad memory's . On top of that seeing Patra for the first time blow my mind! Oh I also hate blue dark nuts they where in that dungeon too. Plus the fact that I had noo idea on how to fight Ganon the first time I got to him . So when you add all that up we get a hard dungeon.

P.S. the second play though of these dungeon wasn't a walk in the park either ....

GAMERG0D

The Gamer God
Lakebed Temple, I couldn't beat it without a guide. Those switches are so annoying to set up the stairs in the main room right.

S

SweFish

The hardest temple for me was the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time. I got so confused with the dungeon design and I kept revisiting rooms I already been in serveral times. I even stopped playing the game for a pretty long time because I got so pissed and frustrated.

O

oscarosi

to me, the hardest dungeon has to be The Water Temple from The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time, the dungeon was a whole puzzle when it came to controlling the water levels, got stuck so many times on it and i think i still had treasure chests that i never reached, but now i remember it with joy and proud, honestly i was proud of myself when i got through it, the boss was a headache as well.... but still it is part of such a epic adventure, now i feel like playing it again:)

I think that the hardest dungeon of the series is the Spirit Temple in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time Master Quest 3D.. almost illogical level design!! MUST difficulty!

Jacobro

Chillest of Bros
I never found Zelda dungeons to be ridiculously hard until I played Majora's mask. Sure, there were rooms in many of the dungeons of the other games that confused me, but it would usually be something that i just missed that was supposed to be obvious, and it would only happen once or twice per game. I first had trouble with the water temple in Majoras Mask (definitely harder then the one in OOT, that was just annoying). However the Stone Temple Dungeon was definitely the hardest. I went through that dungeon more times than I can count, in my determination to beat it without a guide, which failed miserably. I still have yet to beat it to this day, but I keep on trying to this very day, and I plan on getting back to it now that I beat Skyward Sword.

A

afternoonteapot

the hardest dungeon so far was lord jabujabus belly from ocarina of time!
because i never remember the right way and that was of course the hardest when i played it for the first time.
especially the carry-princess-ruto-part is nerve wracking.
not to mention all these bubble which i 'love' running into, letting me die numerous times.
and last but not least i really don't like the fact that it's a belly...maybe i am a crybaby but the layout is definitly my least favourite.

The hardest Dungeon for me was Level 6 of the Legend of Zelda. The Wizzrobes kept killing me with their attacks and walking into me. Even if I go into the dungeon fully prepared, I still die in there. The boss wasn't very difficult but just trying to get to the boss room alone is very difficult because of the Wizzrobes doing so much damage to me. When I do get to the boss room, I have 3 or less hearts and die. It has taken me so many tries to complete it and all have failed.

A

Anthony8898

If i had to pick the hardest dungeon out of all the Zelda games, it would definately be the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time. It was just a very confusing temple, and i would always seem to be missing a key. I got stuck at one point and just gave up and looked up the guide.

As far as I'm concerned, the most difficult level in Zelda history is easily the Great Palace from Adventure of Link. I got probably seven game overs, due in part to the fact that are like thirty different paths and you kind of have to deduce the safest one. Thunderbird was an incredibly frustrating boss and to top it off you have to go right into the dark link fight with no chance to regain health or magic. So yeah, Great Palace.

N

Neksreaper

Besides the obvious water dungeons...the crescent island dungeon from oracle of seasons
was always tough with the rotating platforms:(

Warbad

Gotta love me!
I would have to say Snowpeak Ruins from Twilight Princess is the hardest dungeon for me. I hated the cube puzzle, it took me days to figure it out without a walkthrough video. I always got stucked on that part.

For me the hardest temple or dungeon that I have played was the fire temple in Ocarina of time. I know its not the hardest in the series but i would just make a mistake at a bad time and I would end up having to go all the way back and retracing my steps! x.x

D

druw12

:chu::chu::chu::chu::keese::chu::chu::chu::chu::tektite::tektite::eek:ctorok::eek:ctorok::fairy::fairy::fairy:My hardest level i have ever don would have to be dark hyrule castle from Minish cap!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 final boss levels are you serious!! but a super fun game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):D:chu::chu::sword::shield::triforce::boomerang::bow::bomb::zelda::bottle:<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom