• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
For me it has always been the dragon dungeon from The Legend of Zelda. Stupid Wizzrobes! The blue ones destroy me, yet I can take out the blue Darknutts easy.

S

shadowkrow

the hardist was jaba jaba belly in ocerina of time becuse the jellyfish i coude not die it was so hard and becuse i keep leveing runo and i can not kill the jelly fish becuse the jellyfish did not com to me so i cude no nsun them with a deku seed:(

E

essegura92

I believe that the hardest dungeon on the legend of Zelda Series is the Stone Tower in Majora's Mask. Try to finish it for first time and with the time going normal or maybe faster. Because remember that first you must go to Ikana Valley and then at the botton of the wheel, to get the mirror shield and then at the Ikana castle where you learn the Elegy of Emptiness song, that take you at least 1 day and exploring all the stone tower temple for first time in only 48 hours of the game, you know what i'm talking about is the most difficult and exciting challange. A exceptional dungeon i love it.

M

Monkalrus

I know a girl who would adore that Link plushie so I feel obliged to throw my hat into the ring and enter. In the name of love and all that.

My hardest dungeon, well this is in recent memory so I may be forgetting something and I'm pretty positive every temple in Zelda II were harder for me than this but, would probably be the Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask. I had a lot of difficulty getting lost and frustrated at times. But it is also one of my favorite dungeons ever. I suppose due to its uniqueness and difficulty. But my hardest dungeon was probably the Stone Tower Temple. I'm sure as soon as I post this I'll have some hellish flashback to a forgotten temple, but I'm fairly confident in Stone Tower Temple.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
For me, the hardest dungeon has to be Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask. It was so complex and difficult, but also interesting and fun to think out and think about and think about how I could do something differently. It was a really hard dungeon.

Honorable Mentions: The Water Temple; Ocarina of Time, The Cave of Ordeals; Twilight Princess, Death Mountain; The Legend of Zelda.

-crosses fingers-

To tell the truth, I thought the great bay temple from Majora's Mask was the hardest. The vast labyrinth of pipes and having to push all of those water valve things was one of the most unique and challenging puzzles ever made in a Zelda game. I also found the puzzles in the water temple in Ocarina of Time equally challenging, but all of the monsters (including the boss) were weak and boring. The great bay temple was crawling with tough enemies like Desbrekos and Dexhands that made the dungeon both harder and more fun. Plus on top of all that, you have to complete the dungeon within the three days, which means you only have an hour to complete the dungeon (three hours if you used the reversed song of time).

I'd have to say Level 6, in the Legend of Zelda. The Wizzrobes were extremly annoying, and they respawn even when you DIE! When you die, you start with 3 hearts, which is not enough to survive 3 rooms. At least the boss was easy.

my hardest temple in zelda was the wind temple in the wind waker because the fact that i got confused looking around missing switches keys and those annoying
floormasters and the dungeon was soooooooooooooo confusing man those floormasters man those floormaster:S

J

JOEKLEE

the hardest dungein for me was stone tower temple in majora's mask.
the game itself is very confusing but this was the hardest. you had to flip aroud and like every second, and you never knew what to do.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
The hardest "dungeon" for me was the Temple of the Ocean King from Phantom Hourglass. I know, it really wasn't hard. The puzzles were very simple. You knew exactly what you had to do. You just had to do it over and over and over again, the exact same puzzles...
And if you got caught, you just had to start over. It got old fast, and the phantoms weren't helping anyone.

The hardest dungeon for me was lakebed temple from Twilight princess. The process was repetative when I had to change the water levels throughout the temple.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
My hardest dungeon has to be the City in the Sky from Twilight Princess. It wasn't challenging at all because it was from Twilight Princess, it was just annoying and tedious because I constantly got lost. In that big room where you get the dungeon item, it took me about half an hour to know that that's where I am supposed to go. The boss of the City in the Sky is extremely easy (like all bosses in TP) it took me a total of five milliseconds to figure out where its weak point is and I never got hurt because its attacks were easily avoidable.

Maffiline

nirorlei
Hardest Zelda dungeon?
For me, it was Minish Cap's Fortress of Winds. I could not get out of that alive without using the guide on here. It was very challenging for me because of the broken floors that I accidentally kept falling through, down to a floor I didn't want to go to.

For me i would have to say the Arbiter's grounds from Twilight princess. I enjoy a difficult dungeon every once in a while it keeps the brain undumb, but man did i have a time with this place. I had been working hard to beat this game without a walkthrough, then i walk into this place evry step I took Id end up in a pit being drowned in quicksand or as far away as possible from a poe soul. When i finally caved in and came here for the video walkthrough every thing that had been twisted and comlictaed was now simple and made sense. The reason it was the hardest is becouse of my stuborness by the time i had caved in and used the walkthrough i had used keys in the wrong place and destroyed the process it probally took me 4 hours to fix it all and get to the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom