• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I played Tp 2 hours straight today,so I'm not surprised i got it.Still this is my second riddle so I'm happy.Let me think.

Edit---This is an easy one.
Subject:characters
i feel as if my heart has been torn from me.I did not want to be like this at first,but it became worth it.I am with you at all times,but you do not always see me.May piece be restored.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Sorry,Flute Boy.Wrong.Oh yeah,we should stop slow chatting,FB.

My troops,get ready with your weapons.Medli,get the gilded sword.Gonzo,get the spinner and charge into the enemy.And Bunny Link,put on the zora mask and shock the opponent.Let's destroy that fifty character limit.

Din Akera

Sniper
i feel as if my heart has been torn from me.I did not want to be like this at first,but it became worth it.I am with you at all times,but you do not always see me.May piece be restored.

Ilia. She is with you in spirit and is sad that you are leaving. There was lots of hinting at some sort of relationship with them.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Hmmm... is the typo of 'peace' significant? Because if it is, I'd say it has something to do with the goddesses.

If not, then is it the transformational masks from MM? As in Darmani, Mikau and the Deku, because they're always with you...

I played Tp 2 hours straight today,so I'm not surprised i got it.Still this is my second riddle so I'm happy.Let me think.

Would this be related to the manga? If so I would say Volvagia.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
is it saria? or any of the other sages from Oot? because they had to be awoken, and saria, ruto or darunia would be the most likely candadates, but im putting my money on saria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom