• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Might it be the Twili? Because they're monsters unless you can find the sols...

Or perhaps Princess Zelda from Zelda II?

Oooooh... umm, okay, maybe it's the people's spirits in Twilight?

Or or or, or maybe it's Princess Zelda from Minish Cap, how she turns to stone?
Yes its Princess Zelda from the Minish Cap.
If you ever tried to speak to her when she was stone it says: "Even turned to stone by Vaati's curse, her eyes are filled with life. Hurry... save her..." Also, the door to the Minish only opens once in a hundred years.

North Apple gets next riddle.

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Hahah! That was an awesome riddle!

Umm, okay, my turn then... let's see...
Okay, something a little different. I'm sorry if it's too hard, but it's linked to something I uncovered recently... and wonder if anyone else well get it...
A heads up also, this is near the end of the game it appears in...

Subject: Items

I'm not on your inventory, but I'm useful nontheless.
Though not all of you will find me this time,
Not all of you will use me this time,
Not all of you will need me this time.
Three owls guard me; two of stone, one of bone.
The guarded also guards.

I hide where the forgotten linger,
Among the fallen leaves and the misty rain,
The only noise, the click-clack of Stalfos bones.
As the heavens cry for the cursed souls
That point the way.

EDIT: Sorry that took so long as well, I had to go take a shower just after I answered PA's riddle o_O

Hahah! That was an awesome riddle!

Umm, okay, my turn then... let's see...
Okay, something a little different. I'm sorry if it's too hard, but it's linked to something I uncovered recently... and wonder if anyone else well get it...
A heads up also, this is near the end of the game it appears in...

Subject: Items

I'm not on your inventory, but I'm useful nontheless.
Though not all of you will find me this time,
Not all of you will use me this time,
Not all of you will need me this time.
Three owls guard me; two of stone, one of bone.
The guarded also guards.

I hide where the forgotten linger,
Among the fallen leaves and the misty rain,
The only noise, the click-clack of Stalfos bones.
As the heavens cry for the cursed souls
That point the way.
Is it the key you find in the Castle Graveyard in TP to enter the treasure room in the castle.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Umm,this is tough.The only parts I don't get is the owl part and the not in your inventory part.I'm guessing it's something in either TP or OoS.I'm guessing the poe souls.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Is it the key you find in the Castle Graveyard in TP to enter the treasure room in the castle.

Uhuh! That was fun to write, and man you're on the ball. *starts making better riddle for next time xDD*
A fun fact also, the 'bone owl' refers to the Hero's Shade, who has to be "the cursed swordsman sleeps beneath the sacred tree" that one of the other graves mentions- and underneath said tree is the switch that opens one of the gates to do with the key puzzle. Interestingly enough, the breastplate of his armour is also shaped like an owl (http://zeldawiki.org/images/6/63/Hero's_Shade.png). Which is cool.

Anyway, PA your turn again xDDDD

Uhuh! That was fun to write, and man you're on the ball. *starts making better riddle for next time xDD*
A fun fact also, the 'bone owl' refers to the Hero's Shade, who has to be "the cursed swordsman sleeps beneath the sacred tree" that one of the other graves mentions- and underneath said tree is the switch that opens one of the gates to do with the key puzzle. Interestingly enough, the breastplate of his armour is also shaped like an owl (http://zeldawiki.org/images/6/63/Hero's_Shade.png). Which is cool.

Anyway, PA your turn again xDDDD
Okay, that may have been a little unfair because I knew about this one. I accidentally found it in my first playthrough of TP. Well, I think I'll hold back on the riddle. You can post another one, or give it to someone else, NA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom