• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

zants follower

underling of the dark god
well, if it's the triforce, it's not technically in mm, just a screwed up depiction in the beginning...

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Does the person who answered the latest riddle have X amount of days of being idle before someone else goes?

In the rules, its stated that if the person who gets the next riddle doesn't post in 20 minutes, then the next riddle is up for grabs. However, Chargewithsword doesn't check this thread to enforce his own rules, so I'm the one who normally does. I'm a bit lenient on that rule, and I give them about a week to post another one...

Really, its up to you whether or not to post another riddle after those 20 minutes.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Ok gotcha. I don't know HOW but I missed that part in the rules (yes, even with it being in the huge text :facepalm: ). Do you wanna give AwesomeLink86 another day or 2?

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
So sorry guys, I forgot all about this thread. :(

It may take me a little while to come up with one, if someone wants to go ahead that's fine.

Actually never mind, I got one (though it's probably easy):

You see me all the time, though I am greatly unappreciated. After all of Link's adventures, I'm surprised I haven't yet faded. But there is one game which I'm a star, have you played it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom