• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda is the Worst Zelda Character

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
Here's a modified quote by The Lonely Goomba that actually sums up what I'm trying to say perfectly. The Mushroom Kingdom is ruled by the most ******** person I've ever seen. Wait, people find ******** offensive, let me start over. The Mushroom Kingdom is ruled by the most down syndrome person I've ever seen.
(By the way, the censored word is the R word, in case you couldn't piece that together.)

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Maybe its like when people wear masks (Batman and etc) and they feel powerful in disguise, but take off the shroud and they arn’t as confident.
Maybe, but in this case it just feels like she's a totally different character. Tetra after putting on the dress just feels like a copy and paste from an entirely different game, because everything interesting about Tetra is suddenly gone. Not only that, but she's thrown in an underwater closet and loses all of her agency.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Here's a modified quote by The Lonely Goomba that actually sums up what I'm trying to say perfectly. The Mushroom Kingdom is ruled by the most ******** person I've ever seen. Wait, people find ******** offensive, let me start over. The Mushroom Kingdom is ruled by the most down syndrome princess I've ever seen.
(By the way, the censored word is the R word, in case you couldn't piece that together.)
Usurp Peach!

All Hail Queen Daisy!
thumb-1920-1367648.png

Saint Ravenboo

ZD Legend
Here's a modified quote by The Lonely Goomba that actually sums up what I'm trying to say perfectly. The Mushroom Kingdom is ruled by the most ******** person I've ever seen. Wait, people find ******** offensive, let me start over. The Mushroom Kingdom is ruled by the most down syndrome person I've ever seen.
I swear, I honestly didn't mean to bypass the filter, I was just modifying a quote from The Lonely Goomba's Mario Pinball video. I hope I don't get in trouble for this, it was by pure accident.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Maybe, but in this case it just feels like she's a totally different character. Tetra after putting on the dress just feels like a copy and paste from an entirely different game, because everything interesting about Tetra is suddenly gone. Not only that, but she's thrown in an underwater closet and loses all of her agency.
It is also odd that she goes from looking like a Gerudo to a Hylian gal when she reveals she is Zelda. Feels like that Nintendo tacked it om and was like “oops we are near the end of the Zelda game and she has not appeared! I know make it Tetra was her along.”
Guy name Brian says, “Wasn’t yhat what we did in Ocarina with Sheik?”
“If it aint broken, do not fix it.” :D

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
It is also odd that she goes from looking like a Gerudo to a Hylian gal when she reveals she is Zelda. Feels like that Nintendo tacked it om and was like “oops we are near the end of the Zelda game and she has not appeared! I know make it Tetra was her along.”
Guy name Brian says, “Wasn’t yhat what we did in Ocarina with Sheik?”
“If it aint broken, do not fix it.” :D
Yeah, there's a distinct smell of good ol' Japanese racism in that change. Tetra is dark-skinned when she's a pirate, but turns light-skinned once she's "pure" and royal again.

Saint Ravenboo

ZD Legend
I swear, I honestly didn't mean to bypass the filter, I was just modifying a quote from The Lonely Goomba's Mario Pinball video. I hope I don't get in trouble for this, it was by pure accident.
I could send the video link if you need proof. Maybe I'm just being a worrywart, I swear I didn't mean it that way. I just really don't want to get in trouble for this. It was purely a joke.

Last edited:

Mikey the Gengar

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Maybe we shouldnt use disabilities as an insult tho

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Face it. How is the kingdom supposed to run when 90% of the time their Princess is in another castle?
Shadow Shroom Government! A group of Elder Toads really run the kingdom known as The Funginati! How do you think mushrooms, stars, fire flowers, and etc get in question blocks? Its the Funginati!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom