• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda is the Worst Zelda Character

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
on a for cereal note, I don't think she's a bad character at all but for most of the series, she's been underutilized and seldom given the proper time to shine
they REALLY should've turned things around after they made her a companion in Spirit Tracks, but no they kept taking steps back in the games after

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
on a for cereal note, I don't think she's a bad character at all but for most of the series, she's been underutilized and seldom given the proper time to shine
they REALLY should've turned things around after they made her a companion in Spirit Tracks, but no they kept taking steps back in the games after
I would say Wind Waker even, Tetra was awesome.

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
I felt like Wind Waker didn't actually pull off the pirate setting very well. It never actually felt like a grand seafaring adventure to me for some reason. Never felt that terror of the seven seas vibe. Sailing from Island to Island honestly felt boring to me.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I felt like Wind Waker didn't actually pull off the pirate setting very well. It never actually felt like a grand seafaring adventure to me for some reason. Never felt that terror of the seven seas vibe. Sailing from Island to Island honestly felt boring to me.
I got attacked by Kraken’s enough it freaked me out. But then I have Thalassophobia. :D

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I would say Wind Waker even, Tetra was awesome.
I'd call Wind Waker sort of a step in the right direction. I definitely find Tetra to be a more dynamic character than almost every other incarnation of Zelda, but also found her underutilized. Heck, the the moment she becomes Zelda they suck all the character out of her.

Saint Ravenboo

ZD Legend
I got attacked by Kraken’s enough it freaked me out. But then I have Thalassophobia. :D
Sly Cooper gave me a fear of giant mechanical owls, thanks to the main antagonist of the first two games, Clockwerk. The fact that they hinted at it throughout the entire first game, without ever mentioning it really freaked me out. I was so little at the time I bought it, I didn't get around to beating it until much later. I was so freaked out.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I'd call Wind Waker sort of a step in the right direction. I definitely find Tetra to be a more dynamic character than almost every other incarnation of Zelda, but also found her underutilized. Heck, the the moment she becomes Zelda they suck all the character out of her.
Maybe its like when people wear masks (Batman and etc) and they feel powerful in disguise, but take off the shroud and they arn’t as confident.

Saint Ravenboo

ZD Legend
At least there times where she does shine, and it's more often than the times Peach did, The only times Peach ever shines is in the spin-offs and there's only three or four real noticeable times that happened. And most of the time they were just exaggerating female stereotypes, I'm looking at you Super Princess Peach.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
At least there times where she does shine, and it's more often than the times Peach did, The only times Peach ever shines is in the spin-offs and there's only three or four real noticeable times that happened. And most of the time they were just exaggerating female stereotypes, I'm looking at you Super Princess Peach.
at least Peach actually became playable far sooner than Zelda did (dream or otherwise)

Saint Ravenboo

ZD Legend
at least Peach actually became playable far sooner than Zelda did (dream or otherwise)
True, but her roles are literally, "Look at me, I'm so pretty." Rather than actually trying to figure out how to run a fallen Kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom