• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Crossover?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Now that Mario + Rabbids is a thing, and knowing that Mario + Sonic is a thing, it seems that Nintendo is starting (Or continuing) to make crossovers with different game series'.

Do you think they will make a LoZ crossover? Who will it be with?

MW7

They could do a Zelda and Fire Emblem crossover to have sort of a Zelda themed RPG. I just read the list of Nintendo properties, and that was the first thing to jump out at me.

I don't know about a crossover, I honestly can't really think of any sort of game/characters that I'd want to cross into Zelda stuff. But I think I'd actually like to see a JRPG version of Legend of Zelda, so whatever you feel like splicing in to make that work is fine. Think Super Mario RPG, but with a much more serious tone.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
A crossover with other characters from different series'
hqdefault.jpg

Tarin.jpg

cbbfec539bc4dac8cff80969d0f1e92c06bb4187_hq.jpg

SCII.jpg

???

Last edited:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Alright, I kinda thought we were behind the whole "Cameo thing". I'm talkin' straight up plot-important, possibly playable characters

I want a canon battle between Link and Cloud Strife, so crossover with Final Fantasy gets my thumbs up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom