• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda As Main Character???

Q

qwertz143

Do you think that somebody should make a Zelda game where Zelda stars as the main character when link is in trouble or as his informant or something??? give your opinion please

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Zelda as a main character, nah I'll pass. Remember they did try that once in one of the CD-I games and we all know how that turned out. Link to me, is the only main character that they should even mess with. All the others are just have supporting roles.

Hylian:Oh Zelda Please save Prince Link!
Zelda:But I don't know how to use sword:O
Hylian::O Ohh my Goddes please help us!

Zelda as a main character, nah I'll pass. Remember they did try that once in one of the CD-I games and we all know how that turned out. Link to me, is the only main character that they should even mess with. All the others are just have supporting roles.

Remember that Nintendo didn't even touch those games, if I recall correctly. So those dudes that made those games had no idea what they were doing.

I think a Zelda game featuring...Zelda as the main character would be interesting and certainly doable after playing through ST. If anything, Zelda would need to be dressed more like her cartoon-counterpart, since it would be...difficult and not too realistic to go around saving the world and beating baddies with a dress!! Plus, wearing something like in the cartoon would make her look a bit more badass. In the episodes she would pull some pretty sweet moves and was no stranger to wielding a bow. :D They should at least do a WiiWare game featuring Zelda... :(

The game would not turn out well and I would not be interested. Link is the only main character for me.

Ehh, maybe as a spin-off, but not a main game. Then again, look at what happened with the CD-I games...To me, Link will forever be the hero. <3

I don't think I would like a game with just Zelda as the main character.
I'm so used to 'Zelda is in danger and Link leaves his village to save her' that it would be weird.
But maybe it were intresting if you could play partly with her. She tries to escape on her own and has to solve puzzles or something like that.
It somewhat worked in ST, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom