• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Aiko starts going through her texts during the drive. She doesn't notice that she's no longer her cheerful smiling self in front of everyone, as she's too focused on the last few texts she got from her maids. Normally they don't text her. It was a big deal. She then realizes that... Oh he's gonna get it. Once the limo stopped, she was smiling again and excited as ever.

:eek:

Renzo was caught off-guard by Riku's joke over his uneasy overreaction in the limo ride, but quickly mellowed out once the team arrived. He heaved a sigh of awe and relief upon seeing the Hironaka Mansion™ in all its glory. That changed when Tsuke-mono popped out of the van. It wasn't her arrival that was the issue, but it further reminded Renzo of the group imbalance. The boys...they were outnumbered; but what did this all mean, exactly, and what was there to get worked up about? This forced thought subplot would have to wait, because the mansion in front of them looks so cool.

"Impeccable!" Renzo 's eyes gleam at the mansion. "I think we have ourselves a good time on our hands!" He triumphantly walks towards the front of the group, readying himself for mansion time. He could relish a warm tub, and the serenity of the mansion could help him greatly with writing their drama project.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsubaki Mono rushes in
" Oh no! Tsuke. don't pounce the young Mistress, love. remember who pays for your school"
Tsubaki-Mono helps Aiko up and chastises Tsuke-Mono. Tsuke-Mono quickly steals the pack of cigarettes from her apron and Pops one in her mouth, inhaling and taking a drag
joke: 3#1d10 1 3 8

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
After all the commotion with Tsuke-mono, Aiko answers Fukumi with a rather vague "everything" and then leads everyone into the mansion. The jazz band is there in the foyer and starts playing as soon as they enter.

"Hey Fukumi, Tsubaki, how long before Tamiko gets back? Also, can you call everyone's parents and tell them they're staying over for the weekend?" Aiko asks the maids.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I did what i could. Orokos wobt do 1000. So i did 3 D10
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsubaki-Mono nods, informing the school that Tsuke-Mono is at Hironaka Mansion

Pen

The game is on!
Upon seeing the jazz band and hearing it play Riku rushes over to them and stands one foot in front of the band, drooling with awe while admiring the musicians.

Tamiko walk in to the room. She bites her bottom lip and then smiles. "Welcome home, Aiko," she says. "I just fixed the bathtub for you." She then winks.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"You know we have money, Tamiko. You don't have to pay for things that way." Aiko rolls her eyes and starts walking. "Come on guys. I'll show you to the bathrooms so you can get changed."

Pen

The game is on!
"It's so much fun though," Tamiko says and puts her index finger on her lips.

When riku hears Aiko saying she'll show them to the bathrooms he immediately follows her. Man this would be so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom