• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Renzo steps back a bit, processing the scene in front of him. Aiko's sobs. What happened? He is sure he texted; in fact, he did so the night of the first rehearsal.

The Inner Theater of Renzo's Mind: Flashback Edition
...he shoots Aiko a text asking if she felt any better. He didn't get to inquire about it in home room, although she seemed in better spirits then.

She threw a kunai down in between Renzo's feet, a note tied to it. It read, "OK I guess."

Yeah, that's how it went down-oh. Renzo looks down at Aiko, and up at the door as if he was eyeing a reflection of himself. It suddenly hit him. He texted her, but did he really get to the meat of the problem like he offered to talk about with her? The answer was no. Remorsefully, Renzo sits down in the floor to meet Aiko, but makes sure to keep a safe distance between the two of them so they could settle this peacefully.

"Aiko," he chokes out a response. "I...really dropped the ball on this, and I honestly have no excuse. I'm sorry." Renzo's tone is uncharacterisitcally grounded, his disappointment in himself genuine. Of all his friends, he considered Aiko the one he got to know the most over the course of this week, and it hurt that he messed up so badly. "Look, it could very well be one of those too little, too late situations, but if you feel comfortable, I can listen to you now. I mean, we're stuck in a small, isolated space, so the opportunity is there!" Renzo manages a slight grin after finishing his statement, but quickly retracts it, still feeling bad about his error.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko sneaks in through the kitchen window and comes face to face with Fukumi. They stare at each other for a moment, neither sure what to say before Eiko breaks the silence, "So what's for dinner?"
Fukumi points to the door, "You'll find out soon enough. The dining room is through there, I dont need anyone distracting me tonight. No I dont know where the others went."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
She keeps crying into his shoulder, though eventually she calms down enough to wipe her eyes and speak. "My parents... They died... I don't know what to do."

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Kurumi continues her way through the rooms. Upon reaching the next door however, she hears Aiko's voice and another belonging to one of the guys from the limo. "Getting fresh in a closet huh? Certainly didn't waste any time." She thought to herself before listening in through the door.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's expression shrinks upon hearing Aiko's revelation. What could he say to that, something so unspeakably tragic? Still, he now knew; and Aiko let him know. Sooner or later, he assumes the others would figure it out as well, but for now, it was just him as far as he knew, and he had no clue of what he could do to truly console his friend. All Renzo manages to do is hug Aiko, releasing it after a few seconds as some form of reassurance. Afterwards, he just kind of looks at her silently, not a word uttered, he himself nearly overcome with emotion, barely keeping it together.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
When Renzo hugged her, Aiko couldn't help but cry harder. She didn't want him to let go when he did but she wasn't going to force herself onto him. She knew this had to be a pretty awkward situation to be in. When she finally settled down again all she could say was "don't tell anyone, alright?"

Mido

Version 1
"S-sure, you got it," Renzo replies as he wipes his eyes with his sleeve. "I can be quite adept at keeping my mouth shut." He follows this last statement with a very awkward, but soft smile, unsure if he was encroaching any sort of bad taste.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Kurumi grit her teeth and backed away slowly from the door, but as she did so, she tripped over a chair. "OWWW" She yelled out in pain.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono runs out the third Floor Balcony and climbs ono the Roof
"Tsuke-Mono. we have the whole compound surrounded. if you surrender, we will not use lethal force"
Tsuke-Mono looks up at the Helicopter, and flips him off

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's smile turns quickly into a worried, clenched-teeth expression upon hearing the thud caused by Kurumi's fall outside the small room. Based on the proximity of the noise, Renzo surmises that someone may have been near the door, leading him to panic slightly. As to not completely uproot the conversation vibe, Renzo turns his eyes to the doorknob a few times to communicate his suspicion to Aiko.

Pen

The game is on!
Riku finally reaches the boys changing room where he starts getting ready for the hot bath. He's rather excited.

---

Mr. Matsumoto is at home watching TV with his wife and daughter.

((I don't get the whole police thing rn. Is it really necessary?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom