• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((I do request that Maid rolls be allowed in here, as I think maid has honestly shifted to here instead of being a separate thing))

Aiko starts going through her texts during the drive. She doesn't notice that she's no longer her cheerful smiling self in front of everyone, as she's too focused on the last few texts she got from her maids. Normally they don't text her. It was a big deal. She then realizes that... Oh he's gonna get it. Once the limo stopped, she was smiling again and excited as ever.

Everyone would walk outside to a huge mansion. Like... really big. Tennis courts could be seen, as well as an Olympic swimming pool and a sand pit for volleyball. And this was just in the front. There was so much to see and Aiko was excited that her friends could see it. "WE'RE HERE GUYS!"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
*Foom*
Tsubaki-Mono appears before Aiko
"Here's the Time Machine part you requested, Milady, I hope its good, it is. Tamiko should be getting the Hottub"

Pen

The game is on!
((I allow maid rolls and I think it definitely works to have the maids appear here. Just as long as they don't take too much focus from the overall high school story. :)))

Riku's jaw drops to the ground after he steps out of the limo and sees the mansion.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Nah the maids should only be around as needed. Occasionally they might come to the school for like, events where parents are involved, but besides that they'll rarely be there))

"Huh? The Hot tub time machine isn't ready yet?" Aiko frowns a bit. "I guess we'll have have to do something else until they get that ready."

Reactions: Pen

Storm

"Fukumi, luv. lets get Tamiko and work on getting the Hottub, yes we will"

Lily

Mischievous Minx
((I could see that being an interesting gimmick for us to use throughout))

"Wow this place is huge!" Kurumi stated in amazement, taking particular notice of the swimming pool as she climbed out of the limo. "Are you from royalty?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Maid RPG is a connected RP to this one. It's sadly been pretty inactive lately, so I'm happy it gets a chance to survive here))
Eiko squees when she sees the large house and everything around It, "This is awesome!" She yells, almost forgetting about the rest of the group.
Fukumi parks the car and returns to the house. Someone needs to start on dinner. She nods to Tsubaki, "Good work. You and Tamiko can work on that when she returns with the hot tub."

Storm

the Trunk is practically shaking
" Understood, Fukumi, luv"
Tsubaki-Mono goes back to the Maid's quarters

Storm

Tsuke-Mono leaps out of the Trunk, and pounces on Aiko, fully dressed, and kisses her on the Cheek, punching her in the arm kiddingly. she looks around and nods at the mansion, before just sitting o the hood of the Limo and eating pickles

Pen

The game is on!
Riku's jaw, which had already dropped to the ground from seeing the mansion, made a hole in the ground and dropped even further upon witnessing the Tsuke reveal. He still hasn't been able to say a word since they arrived.

Storm

Tsuke-Mono helps up Aiko, and hugs her, spreading breadcrumbs she had in her pocket like Confetti into the sky, and goes to Riku, putting up his Jaw, adjusting his clothes. they were rather unkempt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom